This is something I thought I would NEVER see!!!

Talk about Brad Gillis here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

THE Gillis Girl

This is something I thought I would NEVER see!!!

Post by THE Gillis Girl »

A Randy site....with a special Brad section!!!! This is awesome!!! Glad to see that someone out there besides me appreciates what Brad did so many years ago. He stepped up and did what needed to be done! He is a great guitartist and it's about time he gets some recognition.

Brad has been a very busy boy lately!!! He is currently working on yet a NEW Night Ranger cd AND the new Vicious Rumors cd. VR will be kicking off a short European tour tomorrow in Spain...unfortunatly Brad will not be with them. He had to back out of the tour due to family commitments. Both band's cds are set to be released by mid year!!! YAY!!!

Brad also has another project going....Red House Studios!! Red House is located in downtown Walnut Creek and offers instruction, clinics and open jams!!! Sounds like he certainly has his plate over-full!!!

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible!!! Hope you all have a ROCKIN weekend!!!

Later Days!!
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Nice!
RhoadsOliva

Re: This is something I thought I would NEVER see!!!

Post by RhoadsOliva »

THE Gillis Girl wrote:A Randy site....with a special Brad section!!!! This is awesome!!! Glad to see that someone out there besides me appreciates what Brad did so many years ago. He stepped up and did what needed to be done! He is a great guitartist and it's about time he gets some recognition.

Brad has been a very busy boy lately!!! He is currently working on yet a NEW Night Ranger cd AND the new Vicious Rumors cd. VR will be kicking off a short European tour tomorrow in Spain...unfortunatly Brad will not be with them. He had to back out of the tour due to family commitments. Both band's cds are set to be released by mid year!!! YAY!!!

Brad also has another project going....Red House Studios!! Red House is located in downtown Walnut Creek and offers instruction, clinics and open jams!!! Sounds like he certainly has his plate over-full!!!

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible!!! Hope you all have a ROCKIN weekend!!!

Later Days!!

Is Jack Blades in Night Ranger?
R.I.P Criss Oliva And Randy Rhoads.
THE Gillis Girl

Yes, Jack Blades is in Night Ranger. He is another one that has been very busy lately!!

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
RhoadsOliva

Post by RhoadsOliva »

THE Gillis Girl wrote:Yes, Jack Blades is in Night Ranger. He is another one that has been very busy lately!!

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Is Jack on Bass or vocals?
THE Gillis Girl

Jack does both...bass and lead vocals....drummer Kelly Keagy shares in the lead vocal duties....

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
RhoadsOliva

Post by RhoadsOliva »

THE Gillis Girl wrote:Jack does both...bass and lead vocals....drummer Kelly Keagy shares in the lead vocal duties....

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Aha! I just saw Jack on tv so I just wanted to know ;). To be perfectly honest I havent started listening to night ranger SERIOUSLY until a while ago
LHuskey

Post by LHuskey »

HI everyone

I am new to this forum, but I see several people from the NR forum. Probably here for the same reason I am. I found out about the Brad audio files and you have to post three times before you can get to them.

Glad to see Brad getting recognition for his work with Ozzy.

Linda
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

We want people to be involved; the 3 post thing is to try to allow our members that chance to join in the spirit of the site :) .
Also we don’t want the site to just get used for people coming to get free gifts. I hope that everybody understands that and can see why we are doing it.
We are friendly unlike other Randy sites! :cry: And one way we are trying to demonstrate that is by encouraging the appreciation of the work of Brad and Jake. :D

Trigger
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
mdelgadillo

How about Vicious Rumors

Post by mdelgadillo »

I heard Brad is in VR? I gotta be cool there
THE Gillis Girl

Yes, Brad is in VR now...so many projects he has going on!!! lol

Hi Linda!!! It's NRC from the Night Ranger forum!!! Glad to see ya made it here!!!!

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi everyone the Brad boot will be gone soon if we have a show you want to hear drop us a line. :D :D :D :D :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
logan14

Post by logan14 »

what albums did brad play on?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to the forum Logan14. :D

The only album that Brad played on during his time with Ozzy was the live album 'Speak of the Devil' which was an album of Black Sabbath songs. They only played 'BS' songs to keep a committment to produce one live album to complete the contract with Jet Records. :)

Trigger
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Trigger wrote:Welcome to the forum Logan14. :D

The only album that Brad played on during his time with Ozzy was the live album 'Speak of the Devil' which was an album of Black Sabbath songs. They only played 'BS' songs to keep a committment to produce one live album to complete the contract with Jet Records. :)

Trigger
and the live vid of that concert included some Randy songs as well :D