"After Forever" Another new Original Art Peice

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

"After Forever" Another new Original Art Peice

Post by Rob200 »

Here is my new Art Peice I did....it is called "After Forever"...It is a Black and White charcoal peice. Mainly using the block Black and White and a Med. Charcoal Pencil and a Standard White Charcoal Pencil. Its very harsh lot of line contrasted in the the shading...but that harsh ness gives it its feeling i think! Here I decided to step in the impression type style...with a hint of real in it...Here I stepped back into my original concentration topic back in my Studio Art Class in High School which caused me to get shunned away from the teacher for picking just because she didnt like my deep subject that I called "The Dream" which was mainly based on a dream look to things...or a "Can This Be Real?" or "This Cant Be Happening" kind of feelings ya know? Well...aparently my teacher didnt want me doing that and forced me to change it until I confronted her and told her that it is MY art and I will draw/paint anything that I either feel...see...think of...anything and there is not a damn thing you can do to change it....Then she told me basically fine she appreciated that I confronted her about how I was feeling about her interfeiring.....But...anyway...at the time of drawing this I was listening to a lot of "After Forever" by Black Sabbath....and a tad of that song rubbed off on the drawing...It was not the original influence of the drawing the original influence was just simply walking through the woods toward night time...and visioning and saw a tree leaning on another and it looked like a Cross and then yeah....But the Sabb...influences was the color sceme...and the lyrics "I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ", "Have you ever thought about your soul can it be saved?" , "I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced" and "Open your eyes,just realize that he's the one The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate" and a bit of this lyric "Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might sa If they knew you believe in God above?"...and I absolutly could not find a title that I liked that worked...then I looked at my CD Case of Sabbath's "Master of Reality" and there were papers on it made it show only two tracks "Sweet Leaf" and "After Forever" and was like.....Hell Ill just call it "After Forever"

"After Forever"

Enjoy!

-Rob
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I really like how simple this one is, it feels cold dark lonely and very touching.

Cool work

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thank You Trigger!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Bear R.-

Re: "After Forever" Another new Original Art Peice

Post by Bear R.- »

This was from 2009.?...wow..anywyas,just seen this and it's 2014..ha,ha..anyways,i love it man..that is a bad a.. freakin drawing..i am a Christian and so,i love it..God Bless ya ..Barry...
1985 RR San Dimas Jackson Guitar
2010 ESP Formula FR.
Marshall TSL Head . jcm800 cabinet.65's...