Need some help from all of you! Need help deciding which One

Post your artwork here, and share others artwork.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Which font Cover Do You Like/Want me to Submit?

Front Cover A
33%
Front Cover B
No votes
Front Cover C
67%

Total votes: 3

Rob200
Cool Member

Need some help from all of you! Need help deciding which One

Post by Rob200 »

Thank you to all who posted their opinions and voted.....I have made up my mind!

But my Images shrunk on me....I was wondering if someone can take this image.....and resize it to a bit larger....but a bit smaller than the ones i posted for you all to choose from?

---------======--------======---------

Okay people from UltimateRhoads.Com.....I need YOUR help! Yes Yours!

Okay i am apart of a Message Board/Site called Black-Sabbath.Com...and over there they are holding a contest for those of us who have some kind of art skills....on or off of the computer....Our job is to create a album cover for the new Black Sabbath/Heaven and Hell album....due to we have no clue what the real album cover looks like....and who ever wins gets a free Autographed copy of their new album!

So your probally asking....Why do you need me? Well....I have designed my design...but here is my problem....I have created THREE differnt versions of the Front and Back cover....Love them all....But I can only submit one! And what Im gonna do is let you all choose which one I submit to the Contest? And I need your votes with in the next day or so...just because we dont know when the contest will be ended by the release of the actual album art!

ON THE POLL I CAN ONLY LIST MY FRONT COVERS....BUT IN YOUR RESPONCES PLEASE STATE WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BACK COVER WAS!

FRONT COVERS (VOTE FOR THEM AT THE POLL LISTED ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE)

FRONT COVER A

FRONT COVER B

FRONT COVER C

NOW THE BACK COVERS

BACK COVER A

BACK COVER B

BACK COVER C

Thank you guys! I really do appreciate this!
Last edited by Rob200 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I like the second and third one!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I voted c too. Rob keep us posted how you get on. They are brilliantly done.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thank you guys for your inputs!

Right now i have contacted Joe over at Sabbath.com....who is conducting the contest....conserning the name on the album....Black Sabbath or Heaven and Hell....I sure hope he lets me keep it as Sabbath....cuz I dont want it to hurt my chances
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
delve

Post by delve »

I like the third one the best also. I think your right about the name, I heard that w/o ozzy they use the name heaven and hell. Then they use sabbath when they are with oz.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Plus they stated that they changed it so that the public wont think that they will play Ozzy Sabb Classics at their shows just so they knew they got straight Dio tunes!
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thank you to all who posted their opinions and voted.....I have made up my mind!

But my Images shrunk on me....I was wondering if someone can take this image.....and resize it to a bit larger....but a bit smaller than the ones i posted for you all to choose from?