Interviews

Site info, Site suggestions, Site problems are all posted here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Interviews

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Dear Moderators

With Shaun's recent interview with Ozzy's right hand man and also my Bernie and Janet Robin one, would it possible to have a section to keep all RR related interviews in?

Cheers

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think we should, people like Janet, Bernie and Dave knew RR and can tell an honest off the cuff story without fear of saying something away from the recieved holy form of Randy worship.

Not to mention these are the very people who were with RR at turning points in his career, most interviews I have read stick to a single accepted view of Randy.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Excellent news...when Ian?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Janet was a great subject for an interview. She was close enough to give a good account of things but not too involved in the RR community etc so she didn't say what I or anybody wanted to hear. I am going to post a story I remembered her telling...

Matt