Mass Poster

Ozzy DOAM head on the table

Post by hansolo »

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ozzy DOAM head on the table

Post by Trigger »

Nope! But during the 80's here in the uk all sorts of ozzy memorabilia was produced.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

A friend had this on a shirt. I believe he won it at the local carnival. They had the executioner on a mirror and Black Sabbath with the pentagram.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I very much doubt these are from 1982. I've seen that many items that are in mint condition and they are brand new made to sell on ebay. The official merch from the tour was very basic shirts, sweatshirts, scarfs, badges, ,programmes. I know you'd get bootleggers outside the venues selling all kinds of cheap tatt.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

It should have 'ozzy osbourne productions 1982 ' on it....

More importantly that silkscreen is a more technically advanced graphic than the early 80s stuff. That is from post `84 ...
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

I wouldn't say the silkscreen is done "more advanced" at all. It looks crappy. Not as nice as the official tour shirts. Now, it definitely could of been done at a later date and is most likely unofficial like a t-shirt sold outside the venue! It would have been cool to see an official version! Or with Sharon's head on the table!