Value? Are my Bootlegs worth Selling?

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

tw5270

Value? Are my Bootlegs worth Selling?

Post by tw5270 »

I know I am a new member and this may be a major no-no but I found the site researching these so I am going to ask...

I am unfortunately in a situation where I am forced to sell my cherished old vinyl.
Before I go asking the million dollars they are worth to me I figure I should try and found out if the going rate is even worth me selling them.
I have a few Bootlegs that are in MINT condition. As in I purchased them new, played them once to record them, and put them away.

1. Load up
2. Ozzmium
3. From Obscurity to Eternity
4. Captured Live (not Randy from my research)
5. Stage Pass (One Album Randy, One Jake)
6. A strange one that just says Ozzy Osbourne on the front with a picture from Diary

I will get some pics up soon, but I was hoping some one here could tell me what I should ask for these if I sell.
(and don't say $1 :lol: )
tw5270

Re: Value? Are my Bootlegs worth Selling?

Post by tw5270 »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

tw5270 wrote:I know I am a new member and this may be a major no-no but I found the site researching these so I am going to ask...

I am unfortunately in a situation where I am forced to sell my cherished old vinyl.
Before I go asking the million dollars they are worth to me I figure I should try and found out if the going rate is even worth me selling them.
I have a few Bootlegs that are in MINT condition. As in I purchased them new, played them once to record them, and put them away.

1. Load up
2. Ozzmium
3. From Obscurity to Eternity
4. Captured Live (not Randy from my research)
5. Stage Pass (One Album Randy, One Jake)
6. A strange one that just says Ozzy Osbourne on the front with a picture from Diary

I will get some pics up soon, but I was hoping some one here could tell me what I should ask for these if I sell.
(and don't say $1 :lol: )
I would keep a hold of them mate....The one's you've got are prity common and they do sell. But i'd be sure to check on ebay and see what they are going for before you do decide to sell them. You'll get a better price from someone who is into vinyl collecting and if they are all in excellent condition, the better.
tw5270

Post by tw5270 »

I have been looking on ebay and there is currently only one title for sale, they are asking $125. I thought that might be a little high. I also looked on popsike.com but most of those sales were over 2 years ago. I guess your right, it just depends on who wants them and what they are worth to that person.
I have been going through all of my vinyl and have discovered a few real gems I forgot I had. Like a first press of Led Zep 4 and a promo copy of Sabbath Vol 4.
Either way thanks for the advice.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

i would love to listen to those but i dont have the money to spend....