It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:06 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: FS: GMW Polka Dot V- 2 Guitars away from Zakk Wyldes!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 am 

Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone was interested in My GMW Polka Dot V. i have confirmation from Lee Garver @ GMW guitars that in fact its 2 away from the one they made for Zakk Wylde. Mine is #15, and Zakks is #17. I hate to get rid of it but i need $$$ for down payment on a new car. i am the 2nd owner of the guitar. i would rate it 9 out of 10 just because its not brand new. Guitar stays in case, no belt rash or anything like that. no dings. When i purchased the guitar it had creme colored EMGS in it when it was built. I had them taken out and replaced w/ the Super Distortion, and PAF Pro just as randy had. The guitar does not have floyd Rose, it has the Vintage Trem. I had the guitar on Ebay and had alot of bites on it but i didnt want to ship internationally. GMW case is also included.

ALSO INCLUDING **FREE** 1 set of CREAM EMG ACTIVE pickups that came in the guitar when i purchased it

This guitar has a strap button added near the input jack, to make it more comfortable to play standing up.

I was asking 1800 Shipped. i will entertain offers. I do have pics of the guitar, i can email if anyone is interested.

Post subject: Re: FS: GMW Polka Dot V- 2 Guitars away from Zakk Wyldes!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 am 
Cool Member

twztdsrt wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone was interested in My GMW Polka Dot V. i have confirmation from Lee Garver @ GMW guitars that in fact its 2 away from the one they made for Zakk Wylde. Mine is #15, and Zakks is #17. I hate to get rid of it but i need $$$ for down payment on a new car. i am the 2nd owner of the guitar. i would rate it 9 out of 10 just because its not brand new. Guitar stays in case, no belt rash or anything like that. no dings. When i purchased the guitar it had creme colored EMGS in it when it was built. I had them taken out and replaced w/ the Super Distortion, and PAF Pro just as randy had. The guitar does not have floyd Rose, it has the Vintage Trem. I had the guitar on Ebay and had alot of bites on it but i didnt want to ship internationally. GMW case is also included.

ALSO INCLUDING **FREE** 1 set of CREAM EMG ACTIVE pickups that came in the guitar when i purchased it

This guitar has a strap button added near the input jack, to make it more comfortable to play standing up.

I was asking 1800 Shipped. i will entertain offers. I do have pics of the guitar, i can email if anyone is interested.

how many frets 21 or 22

built by VonLinsowe Custom Guitars Facebook
check out my ozzy tribute band Sins of a Madman on FB or www.sins of a madman.com or on YouTube

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:52 am 

Hello is this V still available?
Contact lustkiller@aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 am 

sorry guys, this V was sold a while back

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 pm 

Randy didn't have a Paf PRO :P

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]