Randy autograph Blizzard of oz

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

andyrey

Randy autograph Blizzard of oz

Post by andyrey »

Hi im selling(much to my regret) my copy of the Blizzard of Oz signed by the whole band including Randy. I know there has been various fake ones put up on ebay but i guarentee this is genuine. This is the ebay address
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT
Feel free to ask any questions you want about the article and i hope by telling you here on this forum a true Rhoads fan gets a very rare item. Thanks for reading and of course rocking to the great man !!
Attachments
DSC00437.JPG
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Randy autograph Blizzard of oz

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Andy That's a nice item and it would look great in a frame. I know you've listed this on ebay and i've seen enough RR / Ozzy signatures to know what's original and what's crap. But to alot of people who don't come to this site. They are either suckered into buying some bogus signed item. Or in your case they are very cautious to believe that your signatures are real. I know differently as i've watched ebay and i've picked up some cool items over the years. As far as your description reads i would go into a bit more detail of how you met the band etc. The record shop ? where it was and a bit of a connection and description of the day when you got these signatures. It all helps to authenticate the item. It saves alot of time with people asking and sending you messages via ebay. I'd be interested to know your story in more detail. I'm assuming that you seen the band on the first 1980 UK Blizzard tour ?. What gig did you go to ?. I hope you don't mind me asking. But i hope that makes you a few quid Good Luck :wink:
andyrey

Re: Randy autograph Blizzard of oz

Post by andyrey »

Ok the record shop was in Sheffield but i really cant remember the name ,they used to have a lot of bands doing signings there as i didnt live there was just visiting family,as for seeing them live this is where i kick myself everytime. I was 12/13 and just didnt have the cash to go...a lot my mates did go to Sophia Gardens in Cardiff(where i did live)and they still remind me of this to this day especially as Budgie supported Ozzy who i love as well.Should have got myself a better paper round and today i would be so bitter about missing them.Be happy to answer any other questions but like i said this is 100% genuine