Tickets stubs - for sale (trade) and wanted

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rhoads56
Cool Member

Tickets stubs - for sale (trade) and wanted

Post by rhoads56 »

Hey guys, have the following ticket stubs FOR TRADE ONLY.

Im trying to complete my collection of every ticket stub for a concert that Randy played at. Im getting there. Ten years now.

These are the tickets I have doubles, triples or even quadruples of:

September 15th - Odeon Theatre, Edinburgh, Scotland
September 23rd - Apollo Theatre, Manchester, England
September 28th - Odeon Theatre, Birmingham, England (three available)
October 3rd - Kings Hall, Stoke, England
October 5th – Assembly Rooms, Derby, England

June 5th - Will Rogers Auditorium, Ft. Worth, TX (two available, 1 x used, 1 x unused)
June 19th - City Auditorium, Colorado Springs, CO (two available)
July 11th - Portland, OR
August 1st - Vale Park, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent (two available)
September 9th - Curtis-Hixton Hall, Tampa, FL
December 31st - Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA - w/ no opening act (two available)

January 4th - Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
January 6th - Community Center Arena, Tuscon, AZ
January 12th - Civic Auditorium Arena, Omaha, NE
March 20th - Tangerine Bowl, Orlando, FL - opening for Foreigner (ok, so Randy wasnt there... but...)

ALSO, I have about a hundred stubs of other hard rock bands from the 80's that I can use as sweetners.

If you have ANY RR era tickets, and would prefer to sell them, great, let me know!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Tickets stubs - for sale (trade) and wanted

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

rhoads56 wrote:Hey guys, have the following ticket stubs FOR TRADE ONLY.

Im trying to complete my collection of every ticket stub for a concert that Randy played at. Im getting there. Ten years now.
WOW that must be some challenge i've been trying to collect the UK shows from 1980 - 1981 . I have just about half the amount and i'm finding its getting harder as the more i collect. I've picked up some interesting bits of memorabilia including tour posters, passes and newspaper clippings etc. I should imagine the early Quiet Riot tickets being very hard to find. Even finding out the entire tour dates to a full itinerary. Shows keep popping up all the time but good luck to you. How many different tickets do you have now ?.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Re: Tickets stubs - for sale (trade) and wanted

Post by rhoads56 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
rhoads56 wrote:Hey guys, have the following ticket stubs FOR TRADE ONLY.

WOW that must be some challenge i've been trying to collect the UK shows from 1980 - 1981 . I have just about half the amount and i'm finding its getting harder as the more i collect. I've picked up some interesting bits of memorabilia including tour posters, passes and newspaper clippings etc. I should imagine the early Quiet Riot tickets being very hard to find. Even finding out the entire tour dates to a full itinerary. Shows keep popping up all the time but good luck to you. How many different tickets do you have now ?.
I have only one Quiet Riot stub, well, full ticket actually, and it is in mint condition. I really are not too hopeful of finding more. I did manage to get a gig flyer too.

Early UK tickets, I have 33 shows on my database, of which I have 22 tickets for 14 shows. (if you need any of the above stubs, let me know)

I have 89 tickets in total now, plus another 10 for the two months proceeding Randy's passing.

Funny thing is, I have pockets of dates for which I cannot find tickets, yet other periods where I have many consecutive dates, including multiples of each date. EG: I have only two tickets for the first two months of the beginning of the 81 tour, yet the next month I'm only missing 4 or 5 dates.

It's a slow going challenge, but one day I'll get there! My plan is to frame them in a huge wall display.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Perry i have all those 1980 tickets but if you get any more multople tickets from 1980 -81 let me know ok. If i get any that you need i'll get in touch cheers