For Trade: Misc gear and items.

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DarrenD

For Trade: Misc gear and items.

Post by DarrenD »

I am interested in the following: Kramer sustainer, proaxe, hamer chapparal, californian, Peavey Vandenberg, Washburn Steve Stevens sig.

What I have for trade is a Yamaha Pacifica 1221, Boss GT-8, CAD M9 professional recording mic, Duncan Hot rails, and a Dimarzio Tone Zone S.

The 1221 series was Yamaha's top of the line and retailed for $1100 back in the early 90s. Bill Leverty of Firehouse played these guitars for 10 years while he was endorsed by Yamaha.
Michael Firkins and Carlos Santana also played these for a short period of time.

Yamaha was known for their very tight quality control at this time, and the quality of the guitar shows it. Stock Dimarzios and a carbon-reinforced neck. The RM-ProII is the best licensed floyd I have ever played -- string through hardened steel. Recently set up.

Everything is bone stock and very good condition. There are some dings below the bridge - I tried to show everything in the pics as best as I could. The neck is very wide and thin -- perhaps the widest neck I have every played -- makes it really good for chording. Those of you who are used to R1 and R2 nuts may have a hard time adjusting.

Blue Book information:

"PACIFICA 1221MS Add to Collection
- offset single cutaway basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, 24-fret maple fingerboard with black slash inlays, Strat-style headstock, six-on-one-side tuners, double locking RM-Pro II Floyd Rose licensed tremolo bridge, black pickguard, two humbucker DiMarzio pickups (bridge, neck) and one DiMarzio stacked single coil pickup (mid), two knobs (v, tone), five-way pickup switch with coil split, black hardware, available in 3-Color Flake, Black, Ruby Red Flake, or Yellow Pearl finish, 25.5 in. scale, mfg. 1992-93.

*Boss GT-8 in perfect working condition with the original packaging.

*CAD M9 tube recording microphone. Very nice microphone for recording.

I also have a Duncan Hot Rails and Dimarzio Tone Zone S I may part with which are open boxed new -- dead mint which I may part with. :thumbsup