mint condition crazy train/ you looking at me 45rpm

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lyon76

mint condition crazy train/ you looking at me 45rpm

Post by lyon76 »

i scored a mint condition crazy train/ you lokking at me looking at you 45 for 99cents and 3.00 shipping, ive been looking for a copy of this for years, but didnt want to pay some of the outrageous prices people want. just thought i would share this, a couple weeks ago i scored a original diary of a madman show handbill for feb 11,1982 for 3.25
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

That single is very common and it comes up on ebay alot. You got that for a good cheap price. I'd like to see your Diary flyer as they do get copied and one of the flyers from that tour is very much seen all the time. One guy who i'll not mention is putting fake copied fly posters up from 1980 -'82 Ozzy shows these are black and white, stay well clear of these. He makes them then weathers them to look old these are brand new.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: mint condition crazy train/ you looking at me 45rpm

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

lyon76 wrote:a couple weeks ago i scored a original diary of a madman show handbill for feb 11,1982 for 3.25
Sorry to tell you lyon but that poster is not an original these have been copied for years. It's still a nice item and you got it for a cool price.