Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Damn :(

Simon
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think after the film is released is the best time to sell anything with RR's name attached to it, thast should raise RR's profile for a brief time and give you the best chance at getting the hihest possible amount for it.
Although if you need to raise funds urgently go for it :)

Good to see you Barb I hope all is well with you :D

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Dino

Post by Dino »

What would be your asking price?
Just curious.

Oh ... and when IS that movie suppose to come out?
I've been hearing about it for years now and still no movie.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Dino wrote:Oh ... and when IS that movie suppose to come out?
I've been hearing about it for years now and still no movie.
Whatever the current year is when you ask that question, the answer is, "it should be by September next year." So if you ask in 2009 it'll be 2010. If you ask in 2013, it'll be 2014... :D
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Oh that movie ... * YAWN *
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ritchie wrote:Oh that movie ... * YAWN *
:lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

LOL, I wonder what's holding them up. Cause I feel that if it was actually going to come out this fall, we'd be hearing more confirmation about such a release date around now.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

They wanted to include it into the next Sundance Film Festival , but the cut off date has now passed ..... so i don't know how long it will take now .. this whole film thing i am over it , it'll come out when it comes out and i'm not gonna hold my breath .. But on a side note of music doc's , I saw Anvil : The story of Anvil 2 days ago and it was great !! it was sad , funny , uplifting and inspriring .. I recommend it totally .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Excuse my ignorence but what is an LTD would i be correct in thinking that it is a guitar ?.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Excuse my ignorence but what is an LTD would i be correct in thinking that it is a guitar ?.
That was my guess! I was just going along with them though, I just didn't want to look stupid! :lol: