again is this possible?

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ok i'll put it this way if rhoads56 who has done some transactions with bhuzz had bought one of his posters from him for ??? $65.00 then he came to this forum and read this post. He'd then know that he has basicaly been well and truly suckered into buying a totaly fake copied modern day poster. He has bought one from him for a few $$. But did he know what he was buying and was he fooled by buying a repro ?. So as far as his feedback and people being idiots. Yeah they would be very foolish to pay out $50.00+ for a modern day made poster. The people who have gave him positive feedback don't realise that they have bought a newly made copied poster. That has been made to look old by yellowing the paper and putting pin holes in the corners etc. Some guy gave him negative feedback because he realised that it was a modern inkjet made item.If he was such an honest guy how come he has already been mentioned several times for selling bullshit items. I rest my case he's banged to fucking rites OK 'ebaythis' eat my words.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

Ok, here is MY take on it, as someone who HAS spend silly money on bits of paper.

I spent $200+ on a concert ticket (not from bhuzz). But I get to sit here and spin out about how cool it is. Imagine what the concert would have been like. Search the web looking for reviews of that date. Find photos. Etc. $200... so what. My mates spend more than that on a saturday night, pissing it up again the wall getting so off their faces, and they cant remember what they did the next day.

Same goes for a 'photocopied' poster. I aint got the original, so a photocopy is close enough. I get to chuck it up on my wall at work, and work away while listening to Ozzy or Quiet Riot, thinking about how cool the "photocopied" gig would have been, etc etc.

I did buy bhuzz's blizzard concert itnerary/reviews booklet, and it's an awesome collection of stuff that is near impossible to find. All the dates are there, tickets sold, capacity, venue info, and newspaper and music magazine revues of gigs. I dunno what I paid for it, $60? Whatever, it was worth it. Well over 100 pages of great info, nicely bound.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

OK your happy with your photo copied poster. So why does he have to say the item is yellowed with age and it has pin holes etc. Is that to fool the buying public into thinking its from 1982 1981 ?. Thats why i think he's a conn man because he's selling his stock under false advertising. Plus you must be one of these ebay buyers who doesn't look at the price, just buy it regardless. Paying $200 dollars for a ticket is just pure madness. You have a few more tickets to buy before you get one from every show..I'll let you do the maths...
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

Well, to be fair Ive only paid $200 for one ticket, and the 70+ other Randy Rhoads tickets i have bought over the last ten years have averaged under $30 each.

We all have hobbies and quirks. This is mine. :) Cheaper than drinking, smoking, boating, gambling, collecting model cars/stamps/paintings, or any number of 'usual' hobbies. A lot more sane that sitting at a computer posting about what type of underwear Randy wore? Well, maybe... maybe not!

It's only money. If you dont enjoy it, you cant take it with you... spend it on things that make you happy, whatever that may be.