** A 'Genuine' original RR signature **

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

** A 'Genuine' original RR signature **

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

It's just what everyone has been looking for forget about fakes this is the real deal. Check it out....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OZZY-OSBOURNE-RAN ... 240%3A1318
Attachments
DSC01474.JPG
DSC01473.JPG
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well i've seen enough RR signatures to say with my knowledge that this is the real deal. He's even got a photo of Randy which is a never seen before shot of him that he took just before he got this item signed. So if that doesn't convince you ??? those who have little faith :roll: I would estimate that this will sell for at least $400 when i've seen them sell for $1500+
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I contacted the seller and he has sent me these pics of the band signing at the Hotel. Thanks to Norman Wonderly for these unseen rare photos Cheers
ImageImageImage
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

LOL, nice fur, Randy. :lol:
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

That picture is kool, Randy looks like a Pimp.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

You know why the world's economy is fucked up now? Because too many people spend waaaaaayyyyy too much for stuff like an autograph. I mean, really, having an autograph is cool, but paying bills is much more cool, because it helps keep the economy on track for everyone.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Welcome to Eye on Springfield ,.. I'm Kent Brockman .. tonight we take a closer look on why financial analysts think the world economy is (cough) fucked-up .. seems music fans are spending way too much on autographs ... :P
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Ritchie wrote:Welcome to Eye on Springfield ,.. I'm Kent Brockman .. tonight we take a closer look on why financial analysts think the world economy is (cough) fucked-up .. seems music fans are spending way too much on autographs ... :P
You old enough to have a mortgage payment and kids to support? Do you have enough money to cover all your debts each month and still have enough left over to spend $500 on a picture with an autograph?
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I for one would NEVER spend anything on a autograph !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Ps .. that was a joke Paul .. sorry you take everyfuckingthing so goddamn seriously !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Ritchie wrote:Ps .. that was a joke Paul .. sorry you take everyfuckingthing so goddamn seriously !
I don't take everything seriously... it's just that with this Zeus thing and people asking outrageous amounts for autographs, it makes me sick. I donated money I couldn't afford to give to United Way last night to help people less fortunate than me. I struggle to make ends meet and then people on these forums talk about spending $15,000 to buy a practice amp that sucks compared to something new, just because Randy used it.

$15,000 could help a lot of people who need help right now. No one needs Randy's old practice amp, including his family. I am serious when it comes to people having there priorities straight. It's the dad in me.

Looking at it as a joke (as intended) it's funny, I appreciate that. It just came across more smartass since I was making a serious statement.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

There are alot of family folk here I'm sure with bills to pay(like me),and if you got the money spend it how you like,if you don't get a better job so you have more money!$15 k for the zeus is alot but giving to the united way when you can't afford it??????? You do know 90%+ goes to office staff and salaries right? The people they shove in your face on the commercials are there to guilt you into donating to keep THEM employed and not at min wage!!!.Send Uncle Sam some cash they're the ones doing the real work................No wonder Ted Nugent and I see eye to eye,huh
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

JAY wrote:There are alot of family folk here I'm sure with bills to pay(like me),and if you got the money spend it how you like,if you don't get a better job so you have more money!
With layoffs and record unemployment nationwide, sure, just go get a higher paying job...
JAY wrote:$15 k for the zeus is alot but giving to the united way when you can't afford it??????? You do know 90%+ goes to office staff and salaries right?
That's the bullshit excuse everyone who wants to avoid helping uses.
JAY wrote:The people they shove in your face on the commercials are there to guilt you into donating to keep THEM employed and not at min wage!!!.
The people 'shoved in my face' are all neighbors of mine. We have flooded here - to a major extent - 2 years in a row. I have seen the United Way in action and been helped by them.
JAY wrote:Send Uncle Sam some cash they're the ones doing the real work................No wonder Ted Nugent and I see eye to eye,huh
Uncle Sam gets my money every 2 weeks, , it's called income tax.

Ultimately you and I disagree, you think blowing money beyond your ability is okay. I think it got our society into big trouble. Fine, we disagree.

Have a nice day.