Randy's Zeus 840 amp is on EBAY til next Thursday

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Cyranobob wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:No offense intended CyranoBob, but I find it interesting that you've come out of the woodwork after all these years to comment on this hot topic. In the past we've had hot topics about people such as Dre Forsyth and then, miraculously, he appears on our board... only to be proven a fake that someone posed as to back up their claims.

So, forgive me for doubting, but how is it that you came to post in our little world?
Doubting is a good thing, so no worries. In truth, I was talking to my sister-in-law's boyfriend a few years ago about our checkered pasts (he's quite a gear-head and does great work on my guitars). When I told him about my mini-amp and the stories attached to it, he sent me a link from VintageAmpsForum....and sure enough folks were talking about it. So every once in a while I check in on it, and was actually putting together a compilation of Zeus memorabilia myself when I came across this 'scandal' about RR's practice/pedal board. That was a blast from past! I had always assumed that Randy's family or girlfriend etc. had wound up with it, but there's more to the tale, eh? I figured it was a good time to add my 2.5 cents to the mix. The mini-amp had a way of connecting people back in the day, and I can see it still does. I'll be staying tuned in.
Thank you, I appreciate the response.