Post by jody kephart »

[youtube][/youtube]
Attachments
I also have signed proof from the builder Zeus Audio
I also have signed proof from the builder Zeus Audio
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

And why exactly has there been another thread started about this ????????
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Ritchie wrote:And why exactly has there been another thread started about this ????????
To throw people off 'cause this guy is a scammer
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Is "it" a dude or a chick ?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

So Hmmmmm , i realise this section of the forum is ' Buy & Sell ' but is'nt it wrong of UR to allow pimping of stolen goods or is it a case here of the "benefit of doubt " ?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Ritchie wrote:So Hmmmmm , i realise this section of the forum is ' Buy & Sell ' but is'nt it wrong of UR to allow pimping of stolen goods or is it a case here of the "benefit of doubt " ?
I think it's good that it's being discussed here. Lots of people are sceptical so I don't think we really promote the Zeus, in fact people are warned here. :wink:
And despite everything we got some interesting new info about that Zeus too! So nothing wrong to put it up here. (imo)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Ritchie wrote:So Hmmmmm , i realise this section of the forum is ' Buy & Sell ' but is'nt it wrong of UR to allow pimping of stolen goods or is it a case here of the "benefit of doubt " ?
Ritchie, we are not pimping of stolen goods. Although there is a few threads, I may merge them all into one thread, but if you bare with me, I will keep you guys up to date, i'm just waiting on news 8) :)
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I did'nt mean UR" pimping stuff " Joe , i meant this fella trying to scam someone and being allowed to do so here
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Who says it's "stolen"?

Yep, that report..., but how do things come on that list?
How easy is it to report things as stolen? Is there any further investigation or can anyone report things as "stolen"?

Because from all I read now it wasn't stolen but only lost. If we can believe that seller he never really stole it.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Like I said Patrick, and to Ritchie, I will update you asap. Don't worry, i'm working on it! 8)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:If we can believe that seller he never really stole it.
The key being if we can believe the seller. I don't believe him for a second.

It's a gut feeling thing. Kind of like that 'lintball' guy who supposedly had more vieo of Randy when the 'soundcheck' stuff came to light. He claimed to have more but couldn't produce it "because of what the Osbournes would do to him." Ultimately, he was a liar, and I believe this guy is, too.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

If anybody apart from Jet records , Osbournes , Rhoads family gave this pracrice amp to this dude then it's Illegal .. plain & simple . Jerry Calhoun has absolutely no right whatsoever to give personal effects ( no pun intended ) away ! , Now I would assume Jerry runs a fine business and has done for many years , and being a manager of a touring bus comapny would have a protocol for Items left behind by musicians and i am sure musicians being musicians leave shit behind on a regular basis .. so Jerry would get his assistant to call the tour manager , and organise for left-behinds to be shipped back , not hand the shit out to some kid poking around and who is clearly sightseeing becuase said kid is asking a bunch of questions ! .

Also this scenario was'nt just a "regular" bus return either , the bus would have been gone over by the FAA quite stringently .. not one part of this dudes story adds up , I DO believe this is the genuine item , but how it was aquired is pure bullshit ! and that is what's pissing me off about this whole saga .
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »