deleted at request

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

reasten

Post by reasten »

http://www.acaf.co.uk/

heres a link to our 'front' organisation,there are some pics on the opening page of us signing with o.m.d.,and we have john lennons sister on our books,plus loads of sport(kevin keegan,etc)
i am dealer no.8
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

who or how did you come up with the 'randy rand' story?
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth You have made a valid point but i have been speaking with the guy all morning he sent me about a dozen different signatures from Cozy Powell Ronnie James Dio, Metallica's James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Cliff Burton ZZ top,Ozzy Phil Soussan, Jake E Lee, Stevie Ray Vaughan and i know a shit autograph when i see one. So i questioned the guy about his RR signature. He thought that the Randy Rand signature was RR. He looked through the 800 signatures again and then find out that he had made a genuine mistake. Randy Rand and the Randy Castillo signature are on the same page with Lita Ford's aswell. They all played in the same band and toured in 1984. I'll post up the other signatures and you'll see what i'm saying.. The item has gone now, sold to a private seller for £1000
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

The randy autofgraphs are 120% fake.
I mean so what if he has a bunch of other autographs?
Oh wow, he just so happens to have another hi dollar dead guy signature-srv...Lets see how bout jimi hendrix,bonham?Oh you get the picture.

the randy rand story is a crock but not as much as the rand signatures.
HAHAHA...
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Oh what this guy cant answer my question to state here that he knows and garantees that his randy rand autographs are legit????

all of the sudden he falls silent...can you hear the crickets martha??????

oh by the way ,this is what a real SRV signature looks like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stevie-Ray-Vaughan- ... dZViewItem
reasten

Post by reasten »

if your a chef and someone says your cooking is **** you would get upset,if your a policeman and let a bad guy get away,youd feel dumb,well for 23 years i have studied graphs,technique,styles(many change over the years),ink and pen pressure,fluidity of signing,size of graph etc,i can spot a fake ,autopen,preprint,secretarial from the real ones,i dont want to fall out,i came to show,not to sell,they have gone to a collector,i have winston churchill,john lennon,freddie mercury,the royal family,i'm sure i wouldnt risk my entire livelihood selling lower end graphs (though i love rock/metal,the graph community looks down on us,film and tv is what im meant to be into) but the memory of venom blowing up a stage,gene simmons signing for me with his **** in his other hand(we were in the toilets) and standing in mud watching meatloaf sing bat out of hell in a plaster cast at knebworth,means first and last i am a rock fan,all the profits of selling genuine graphs go to buy a coach for disabled kids(see the acaf website),and i thank all for the interest,i will be back,because though i have nothing to sell,i still wear studs at 45 years old,and metal never leaves the soul. all aboard!!!!!!!!!
reasten

Post by reasten »

firstly in europe we do not accept psa/dna since those american footie ones were found to be fake.
secondly,these are both genuine stevies,a short and a long version,his is over priced,loo at the r connecting to the a in ray.
thirdly,i have yet to see a faked graph dedicated.
fourthly,this is in a book between bowie and sting,genuine ones.
here a stevie graph is no big deal,but i can hear the collector,please mr.bowie,leave a gap in the pages so i can fake a stevie graph when/if he dies.
i will state all the graphs are genuine.
anyone who says otherwise is either stupid/jealous or mad.
which are you?
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Couldnt answer my questions could you?

I want you to say here that you know and that you garantee these are legit randy rhoads autographs.

?????????????
reasten

Post by reasten »

i did,learn to read,i said and say again;
i will state all the graphs are genuine
reasten

Post by reasten »

and why says autographs,there is only one.
reasten

Post by reasten »

i state there is 1 rhoads and 3 castillos,
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

You keep avoiding saying you will garantee and know the rhoads autograph is real...
you say instead "i will state all the graphs are genuine"....

We all know why you are being vague.
reasten

Post by reasten »

rhoads 100% genuine
i dont buy fakes
i value money too much
reasten

Post by reasten »

how is stating ALL ARE GENUINE thats not vague,its precise,exact.
but yeah,your right,62 hours a week fighting fakers who are making big money,testifying in court,having my family threatened before the court gets involved,having my windows put out because acaf stopped a million pound sting,all for this,someone to libel my stock ,thanks
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

All is not precise or exact..you havent specified or referred to anything specifically....youve made vague,general garantee that all is genuine.Using words like graphs which is slang and doesnt refer to anything.

Just post this: "i know and i garantee this is a legit randy rhoads autograph"

Ive asked you 2 or 3 times now to do just this and you avoid doing so....why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Last edited by oth on Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.