deleted at request

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

reasten

Post by reasten »

NOW I QUESTION YOU!
DID YOU USED TO ROCK?
nothing better to do than have a dig at me,is it cos i'm british?
is it a racist dig?
theres no talk of music in your posts,im riffing to slayer,get out a bit more,my stock is open to anyone for inspection,but they must know genuine from fake,my buddy,you know sweet f*** a**
i rock (just saw ac/dc at manchester) you,sadly,dont :evil:
reasten

Post by reasten »

"i know and i garantee this is a legit randy rhoads autograph"
reasten

Post by reasten »

thats the 3rd time,bet you wished youd stayed on at college eh?
reasten

Post by reasten »

our 'front' again

http://www.acaf.co.uk/
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

did the post with the pic of the "randy rand" signature disappear?
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

Show us your John Hancock:
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Wow! 3 pages of stuff already? And there I just thought the contradiction was silly.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

maybe this guy is unknowingly selling a fake sig...but then he is supposed to be an expert...That is what is so retarded about autograph businesses.This guy says you cant trust psa/dna but then how can you trust his outfit?Or a seller that is approved by it?His outfit is the perfect example of how unreliable autograph authenticators are.His outfit screens dealers but doesnt screen individual autographs so big whoop!YOU HAVE TO SCREEN autographs individually NOT by dealers reputation.Honor system doesnt work here.
The whole autograph biz is a farce because unless you have photo provenance or have studied original samples religiously you cant know.I have studied RR's sig a lot more than this guy and his sample is fake as any fake gets.He couldnt even tell randy rand from randy rhoads when he tried to pimp his stuff here so he did no favors to himself there!.Basically he didnt do any proper due diligence on this sig.So why/how does he say its legit?Based on some 2hr phone conversation with the original owner?so f'n what-i have jesus christs signature and i can talk about it for hours-yaaaaay!
The signature speaks volumes as to its inauthenticity.Ill inform him of one thing,the S in the signature was never done with a loop at the top.I have NEVER,EVER seen a real RR sig with that loop.Aside from that the first R is way off as are the connections to the letter d.
All these factors scream fake to any buyer.

BTW, i doubt psa can tell you what the diff is between a fake RR and a real one.I mean they might be able to tell an elvis or hendrix fake but for the thousands of less well known celebs i doubt they could care less.

Maybe this guy doesnt understand that 95% of randy sigs are fake and very often we see fake ones on ebay going for hundreds of dollars and peeps getting ripped off.People,if they are trying to sell autographs should be FULLY able to back up their product with original known samples to compare to and a very convincing analysis.Provenance without photo proof is as good as ozzy wiping his asswith a piece of paper and then telling you its randy's signature.