deleted at request

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

reasten

deleted at request

Post by reasten »

deleted at request
Last edited by reasten on Sun May 03, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasten

Post by reasten »

OH,AND 3 CASTILLOS IN THERE TOO.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

Is that the Rhoads autograph in one of the photos? Does that one Randy autograph look like Randy Rand? Me no likey. :lol:
reasten

Post by reasten »

deleted at request
Last edited by reasten on Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

OK, gotcha. So, he dropped the "h" and the "s" and then added an "a" after each "r". He must have been in a huge rush to get back on the tour bus. :wink:
reasten

you were right-wrong book

Post by reasten »

forgive me,the info i had was wrong,it was in book 3,it is randy rand,my apologies,the collector talked for 2 hours about how they were all collected,i took in 50% of it as im a bit old heres the rhoads,though it is dedicated;
Attachments
books.jpg
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have just had the same discussion with the seller the 'Randy Rand' signature is what it is! He was the bass player in Lita Ford's band along with Randy Castillo on the drums. That is one great collection and if i had the cash i'd be bidding on that one now.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

OK, it makes sense now. Sorry, I was just a bit thrown off. Thanks for clearing that up guys.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

HEY DUDE,YOURE AN ASSHOLE-THESE ARE FUCKING FAKES THAT YOU ARE SHILLING...FUCK YOU.

FOLKS, before i even opened the links i knew this shit was gonna be fake simply because the guy said he had 800 autographs for sale.
Take this as a lesson in autograph fakery 101-NEVER,EVER buy autographs from a dealer or person that has more than 3 autographs for sale,especially if the aUtographs are of dead peeps...dEALERS CAN ONLY BE DEALERS AS LONG as they have supply.There is a minute supply of dead people autographs-minute.And the dealers dont have them.ITs mostly in the hands of individual fans.

Even this forger has the stupidity to put randy castillo on the same paper with RR and with the same pen!!!!!!and of course the razzle(another dead dude) autograph is in the same pen.Also note no aging of the autographs or paper....This crap is ridiculous.We already have a thread on fakes...learn from it.The randy rand sig is an idiotic fake but less idiotic than the explanation.The other RR sig is another horrible fake.Come on.And please this guy is lying up the yazoo about how he 'acquired' these sigs...thats what a dealer does to sell you fake shit.And then they set up an account here and say they know somebody who is selling some rare shit.What a scam-and old one at that.Come on people, dont be so naive...
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

It seems a little more than odd to me that someone would show a RANDY RAND autograph by accident and try to explain away the misspelling by saying: if you have a genuine randy rhoads autograph you will know he signed 'randy rhoad'.

THEN, (they) find the correct autograph and the misspelling is NOT there.

So, am I seeing/reading this correct? By his own admission - this is not a genuine Randy Rhoads autograph because: if you have a genuine randy rhoads autograph you will know he signed 'randy rhoad'.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

The op is a new member here as of...today.How convenient...Most legit peeps know that pimping your stuff on fan websites with your first post is a no-no.Secondly this guy is talking about himself in the 3rd person-highly obnoxious-he is telling us about the seller when the seller is himself!!!milly=reastern....Now get this,he says hes part of an anti fake group but is posting fake sigs.Look folks anybody can form a group that says it is against fakes but really uses that as a cover to make them seem like angels and authentic when in fact they are using that as a guise to shut down their competition and pimp their fake shit more easily.This guy takes the fucking cake for nerve.
reasten

Post by reasten »

880+ graphs in 7 books,quite normal,i have 25,000 graphs in a 23 year collection,i aldo sell 2000 a year,its my living,my stock is checked regularly,acaf also work with the police and trading standards,and i helped set it up,i would rethink slanderous accusations where ever you are,as these are uacc authenticated,thats a rec dealer,not just a member,check out his feedback and items,some of the worlds biggest authenticators buying there,autografia,markus brandes etc.
these are guarnanteed to be genuine,have anyone who know graphs to check them out.
reasten

Post by reasten »

ive been into rock/metal for 30 years,i saw maiden and lepp when there was 20 in the crowd,i was asked to come on here and tell fans about the graphs,which i did,i hid nothing,my stock is open for viewing at anytime,acaf is no front,we have the biggest dealers in the world in,and the most respected,and unlike others,you dont simply pay to join,your interviewed,tested,invited,and every item listed is checked,i was rocking when you were still in nappies,dont question my reasons,i wanted fans to know,but your not music fans,how many of you have actually met the band?
reasten

Post by reasten »

i met kiss at the gosforth park hotel,roadied for raven and met bon scott,but hey,yoouve got a cd collection,yeah,big fan.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

I want you to say here that you know and that you garantee these are legit randy rhoads autographs.