OZZY Blizzard 1980 tour jacket with extra added bullshit

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Simon Cheers for those words mate i think you may have hit the nail on the head. Ebaythis go and enjoy your original blue print and your so called original velcro wallet and your Ozzy pin merchendise. You don't make any friends here with your out burst and using words like 'Capitalism' to explain your reasons for buying shit copied goods. I know that Bhuzz has sold over 50+ bullshit posters and Ozzy 1986 intineries are all copied crap. He's even had - negative feedback for selling poor inkjet made posters. So just carry on buying his shit mate your the loser in the long run. I hope you told the Rhoads family that Bhuzz is making plenty money from Randy's name and that the poster you showed them was about as original as a chocolate flavoured turd. So eat these words and please don't try to educate me about Bhuzz i've got no intention of ever buying anything from him and anyone who's reading this take my advice.
100% agreed I smell the stench of some covering up and double dealing! any viewing of your posts show you are commited to preserving all that is good about Randy and keeping his legend alive.
not sure about bhuzz though? and Im confused about why ebaythis is so protective :?
Randy rocked
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

randys roadie wrote:and Im confused about why ebaythis is so protective :?
Isn't that obvious? :lol:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
randys roadie wrote:and Im confused about why ebaythis is so protective :?
Isn't that obvious? :lol:
indeed! And if what I suspect is correct he is lucky to have come here to make he defense! Had this been done at TK he would have been thrown out without the chance of defending himself once it had been made clear who he actually was.
I never purchased from that seller but from what I read and have been told in PM’s since we opened UR, he isn’t well thought of.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.