OZZY Blizzard 1980 tour jacket with extra added bullshit

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

OZZY Blizzard 1980 tour jacket with extra added bullshit

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

As you may have guessed this is another item from Mr Popular himself 'Bhuzz'. This is an original 1980's tour jacket from the first UK tour. I watched this on ebay when it first became available, but i missed the end of the auction it sold for about £50.00 if i remember rightly.He's got this described as Randy Rhoads guitar tech's coat ?. Interesting!! was he called Alasdair Thompson ?. Not that i remember!! He then goes onto say that his neighbour worked for Ozzy on ALL of his tours BLAH BLAH!! i know where it came from Ebay.. Putting extra bullshit into the description to try and sell this what a prime idiot. Someone has slagged it off on a question to him and he's printed it up what a tit.. If anyone has the Ozzy HM photo book checked out the pic of Tommy Aldridge pulling up his jeans..Oh errr..If you look on the chair behind him you can see a similar coat. Don't forget to check out and have a good fucking laugh at all the other home made crap posters he's been making. Stay well clear of this guy i wouldn't give him the steam from my turd... :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OZZY-OSBOURNE-198 ... .m63.l1177
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

lol, at what he says about someone from TASCO living nextdoor to him.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The Blizzard tour jacket was from an original crew member of the band. 'Alasdair' who's name is on the jacket is one of Ozzy's public relations publicists Alasdair Buchan and Roz Grudgeon. They would forward all the latest press info, tour reviews etc to the UK press. He is mentioned in a couple of books i've read and he toured with the band until the mid 80's. Randy's guitar tech as we all know was Pete Mertens up until late '82 then Mark Newman took over.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Yeah but this is bhuzz, i mean come on...
ebaythis

Seller is actually a nice guy

Post by ebaythis »

I have bought several items from BHUZZ on Ebay. All of the items I have purchased have been authentic and are typically quite rare. Have any of you guys actually dealt with the guy or are you just running your mouths without knowing the facts?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Seller is actually a nice guy

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

ebaythis wrote:I have bought several items from BHUZZ on Ebay. All of the items I have purchased have been authentic and are typically quite rare. Have any of you guys actually dealt with the guy or are you just running your mouths without knowing the facts?
Without running my mouth for the Hell of it...I know the difference between a photocopied poster and an original. I've seen enough signatures to recognise a fake when i see one.. So you've either bought non of the mentioned or you don't know the difference. So out of interest what authentic/rare items have you bought ???.

It's obvious that Bhuzz has been to this site as his description for the above item has been well influenced by my description. The relisted item even thanks our 'Skezzy' and the site gets a mention as 'Ultimate'. It's a fuckin shame the guy wasn't switched on as a seller instead of a bullshitter Eh!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0406503735
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

wareagle wrote:that guy could verywell be bhuzz on ebay. his name is ebaythis on here he has one post, this one, maybe just found someone who copyied his stuff and trying to make his name good?
I'm no fool i know who it is check out his relisted item. How his words have changed and some what match mine word for word is just a coincidence NOT!!!..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0406503735
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

wow. im famous. High five! Although, ive not actually spoken since the last time I e-mailed him telling him, hey, we know who this dickhead is :lol:

(despite the fact I think the guy is a complete conman, so anything he says is false. Hey Shaun, shall we publish his address :P hey hey lmao, anyone willing to send him a shit in a box :P)

OK, in all seriousness, for anyone who doesnt quite get it... I've not given this clown any information or knowledge apart from my discontent towards his poor quality photo copies. So, yeah, please don't sue me. Or start a revolution against me. 'kk thx' :)
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ebaythis

Excellant feedback rating

Post by ebaythis »

Like I said, the items I have are all quite cool...like a 1981 Blizzard tour skull pin, a 1982 stage blueprint and a Blizzard-era velcro wallet, and the dude's feedback rating is excellant....so are you saying the guy just scams every single buyer and ALL OF THEM are just too dumb to know it.?That seems highly unlikely.

Again, I ask...Have YOU actully bought anything from BHUZZ? as those that have seem happy.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Excellant feedback rating

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

ebaythis wrote:Like I said, the items I have are all quite cool...like a 1981 Blizzard tour skull pin, a 1982 stage blueprint and a Blizzard-era velcro wallet, and the dude's feedback rating is excellant....so are you saying the guy just scams every single buyer and ALL OF THEM are just too dumb to know it.?That seems highly unlikely.

Again, I ask...Have YOU actully bought anything from BHUZZ? as those that have seem happy.
I don't need to explain myself he has his card marked by both this site and TK. He wouldn't have a bad name if he didn't sell made up posters, forged signatures and photos taking from sites like this and sold as his own collection etc. Yeah he has sold some genuine items, but that goes unrecognised because of his made up items etc. Check through his feedback and look at how many of those posters have been repeatedly sold. I know that he is making these and he's selling them as original vintage posters. The people who have bought them did so on his word that they are original and i know different. So thats why the people here give him a wide birth because he ripps people off. The items you've bought from him sound like they are original. But you'd not be so pleased if you'd bought forged signatures and copied posters. By the way that 1982 stage blueprint is a copy, he's sold loads of them. Made by his wife who is an architect no doubt. So he has even scammed you mate, I just hope you didn't pay a fortune for that copied modern day item.
ebaythis

I am cool with paying the guy

Post by ebaythis »

CAPITALISM WORKS LIKE THIS = I PAY FOR WHAT I WANT TO PAY FOR ...AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. IF I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I BOUGHT I RETURN THE ITEM AND ASK FOR A REFUND. Personally, I know the guy has sold 1982 "castle stage" blueprints in the past...but NOBODY ELSE seems to have this item for sale for $15 or lesss IF AT ALL. Are you suggesting that I just not buy it at all? I am not going to comment futher, but I honor the guy for selling cool stuff...what is the harm in selling stuff related to Ozzy or Randy?...I could see where there might be an issue on THIS WEBSITE if people were getting ripped off, but that is the role of FEEDBACK on Ebay. I see no problems from the people like me who have actually dealt with the person. You guys really need to chill the fuck out or hire an attorney to go after BHUZZ. Put your money where your mouth is...as the saying goes.
Besides, with your line of thinking somebody ought to just shoot Geez and Tony for doing this H&H thing. I really have to question your logic on this matter. I have met (Randy's brother) Kelle and (Randy's Mom) Delores in the last few months (I paid for a lesson!!!)...at Musonia...and they both seem fine with the stage poster, which I showed to both of them. When Ozz says "God bless you all", he meant you Republicans too!
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Erm hate to dive in, but there was a time where you could actually bid to get high feedback on ebay... just so you know.

Besides, if YOU dont think you've been ripped off, then go ahead have fun, BHUZZ is known to sell more shit than what comes out of a normal guy in the morning.

As for meeting Delores (who we know it's Randy's mom) and Kelle (and we know it's Randy's brother), quite a few people have, they ain't Gods ya know? They're people. So you paid for a lesson, is that so you can say "I got taught at musonia" yeah? ;)

I find your name rather curious... and your anger, quite off putting especially as no-one as directed anger towards you, unless your BHUZZ of course, thats another matter :)

Bye for now :D

Simon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Simon Cheers for those words mate i think you may have hit the nail on the head. Ebaythis go and enjoy your original blue print and your so called original velcro wallet and your Ozzy pin merchendise. You don't make any friends here with your out burst and using words like 'Capitalism' to explain your reasons for buying shit copied goods. I know that Bhuzz has sold over 50+ bullshit posters and Ozzy 1986 intineries are all copied crap. He's even had - negative feedback for selling poor inkjet made posters. So just carry on buying his shit mate your the loser in the long run. I hope you told the Rhoads family that Bhuzz is making plenty money from Randy's name and that the poster you showed them was about as original as a chocolate flavoured turd. So eat these words and please don't try to educate me about Bhuzz i've got no intention of ever buying anything from him and anyone who's reading this take my advice.