I NEED Your Help

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wyldeone
Cool Member

I NEED Your Help

Post by wyldeone »

Hello I been a member here for quite a while.. Any way A tornado ripped through my town,, And I lost A Lot of Stuff. Randy Stuff, Autograps, You name it.. anyway I wanted to see if anyone has stuff for sale at a fair price so I can replace some of my Randy Stuff.. I need the Audios again, Videos, Guitar Idol is hopefully going to help me out.. I lost a Fully signed Blizzard album from the Whole band!! Some of you moght of seen it in the Autogrph section.. Any Help wold be Great!! Thanks Dave
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Sorry to hear that, Dave. I kinda know what you are going thru. The best thing that I can tell you to go thru ebay, you'll find a good bit of stuff. Unfortunately, it can get pricey. If I have duplicates of anything, I'll send them your way.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Hey Dave,

Wow, I am really sorry to hear that. The two autographs I got from you are really great. I don't wanna give them up right now (or ever). I know you'll find what you're looking for again, since you are the RR autograph guru.

I grew up in Kansas, so I know all too well about them twisters. Best of luck recovering from this tragedy.

Robb
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I am so sorry!!

I don't have anything rare apart from that recent poster. You are welcome to a copy of it. If you pm your address I can post next week.

My prayers for you..again I really feel for you.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

so sorry man :(

i'm afraid i have nothing to offer as i dont really collect this kind of stuff. The idea of losing it all in an instant makes me glad i don't. some things really can't be replaced with insurance.

I hope you get back on your feet ok.

Rob
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

Thanks Guys I will get it back Slowly.. Matt I would love the new poster.. I will pm you.. Dave
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

zennman wrote:Hey Dave,

Wow, I am really sorry to hear that. The two autographs I got from you are really great. I don't wanna give them up right now (or ever). I know you'll find what you're looking for again, since you are the RR autograph guru.

I grew up in Kansas, so I know all too well about them twisters. Best of luck recovering from this tragedy.

Robb
Thanks Robb You keep them Autographs (Cherish Them) I hope I find one again.. I had so many go thru my hands It was like no big deal at one point.. Now I wish I would of kept a few! But being married with 3 kids sometimes stuff has to go.. But if you ever want to part with one give me 1st dibs!! Take Care Mate!! Dave