Anybody want a great deal?

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SixPounder
Cool Member

Anybody want a great deal?

Post by SixPounder »

Basically..I got in on the 357 customs free Zakk ?Wylde guitar deal and I'm just planning on selling it..Since its an $800 dollar guitar and I payed $190 for it I'm willing to sell it for about $500..I'm not even going to play it..I will open the box and take a picture of it and re-staple the box shut..Brand new Epi Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul for $500..Let me know if your interested
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

How did you get it so cheap? :?
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

357 customs had a deal that when you bought a 100-dollar gift certificate, and a mini version of one of zakks choppers, you got a guitar in the same paint-job as the minichopper... Or somewhere along those lines, can't exactly remember :? :P
randys roadie
Cool Member

Re: Anybody want a great deal?

Post by randys roadie »

SixPounder wrote:Basically..I got in on the 357 customs free Zakk ?Wylde guitar deal and I'm just planning on selling it..Since its an $800 dollar guitar and I payed $190 for it I'm willing to sell it for about $500..I'm not even going to play it..I will open the box and take a picture of it and re-staple the box shut..Brand new Epi Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul for $500..Let me know if your interested
Did you ever sell the guitar Sixpounder or did you decide to keep it?
Randy rocked