Ozzy Live 3 track EP

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Ozzy Live 3 track EP

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just getting this cassette tape i've never seen one before and i was wondering if this is a rare collectible.It has the Live versions of Mr Crowley/You said it all/Suicide Solution .I've seen this on vinyl but not on cassette.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

I don't know much about these things, but what show is it on the casette?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Stewie wrote:I don't know much about these things, but what show is it on the casette?
Southampton UK tour 1980
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Very Nice. Is that a master copy or a vinyl to tape?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Jake_E_Lee wrote:Very Nice. Is that a master copy or a vinyl to tape?
This would of been available to buy in a record store.This is an original recording not a copied home recording.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

I have this same cassette tape - I don't even remember where I got it. But, yours is now the second one I've seen recently (mine being the first). I think they are more rare than the vinyl, but know nothing about what value it would hold.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Randy Perry wrote:I have this same cassette tape - I don't even remember where I got it. But, yours is now the second one I've seen recently (mine being the first). I think they are more rare than the vinyl, but know nothing about what value it would hold.
Randy it's a buyers market on this one,it could sell for $5 or $50 i think this depends on how much a collector would want this item...But like you said you don't see these as much as the vinyl edition.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

The fact that you don't see them ever is what made me think to snatch it up. That, and just buying anything of Randy's I ever saw. I was going through all my stuff and I can't remember where I got half of the stuff. I know I've had that tape for years, I just can't remember if it was 5 years or 10 years or what!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Randy Perry wrote:I have this same cassette tape - I don't even remember where I got it. But, yours is now the second one I've seen recently (mine being the first). I think they are more rare than the vinyl, but know nothing about what value it would hold.
I have a couple of coppies of this that I bought as imports in the mid 1980's.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

I have 2 copies of it on cassette....One with a white sleeve and one with a yellow sleeve.....I believe the yellow one has "New" on the cover....It's been a while since I dug them out.....I also have the Vinyl version....