Randy Rhoads stuff... ?

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Randy Perry

Randy Rhoads stuff... ?

Post by Randy Perry »

Is there anyone in here who is actively looking for Randy Rhoads stuff?

If so,... what kind of stuff are you looking for?

I have a box with some stuff in it that I don't know if people want.
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

I only got a poster, and if I would look for Randy Rhoads stuff it would be a picture or a poster :)

Autographs don't mean so much to me, because you really can't be 100 percent sure it is genuine..

I also really like the guitar neck plates they sell on Ebay, but I don't think I will by one..

Whats in your box, Randy Perry :D?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Stewie wrote: Whats in your box, Randy Perry :D?
+1 :D
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads stuff... ?

Post by siro_angel »

Randy Perry wrote:Is there anyone in here who is actively looking for Randy Rhoads stuff?

If so,... what kind of stuff are you looking for?

I have a box with some stuff in it that I don't know if people want.
I have books (music books) and two vinyls (blizzard of ozz and mr crowley single)

I used to have a shrine dedicated to Randy, but my ex girlfriend tore it down and wrecked it. (she was not a fan of Randy)

Whats in the box? lol :P got me curious now. :D

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Nothing rare... I've got some tab/music books (one that came with a cassette, still got that), a few picture books (one is that Japanese BURRRN book) got some vinyl singles (7" and 12" records), got about 2 or 3 dozen photographs ranging from 3.5x5 to 8x10... a few record company promo slicks,... got some ticket stubs from 81/82 (one is from the tribute photo concert) and some passes (one came from a photographer who shot them in Chicago in 81), even have a few of those trading cards. Remember those? I don't even know where I got those from... some pin backed buttons... still got a few posters too.

I won't put anything on ebay because they kicked me off years ago, so I couldn't if I wanted to. Plus, it's just too much work.

I can scan some of this stuff if you want? Maybe see if there's something interesting to anyone?
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

I like the sound of the vinyls and the buttons. :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Definitely scan up some of the stuff! Ticket stubs are extremely cool, as are photos...
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Cool enough! I'll scan some of these things or take some pictures and post them in here in the next day or two.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Randy Perry wrote:Cool enough! I'll scan some of these things or take some pictures and post them in here in the next day or two.
Cant wait! :)

Simon
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Cool!
I am a recovering ebayaholic, so you know I'd be itching to see what you have! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Sarab wrote:Cool!
I am a recovering ebayaholic, so you know I'd be itching to see what you have! :lol:
gina stop scratching that chair in inticipation, thats the cat's job tut tut!

Simon
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Ok, here are some books:
The book bottom left came with a cassette tape that is setting on the book. It's Wolf Marshall going over Randy's solos and the tape plays along with the book and lets you practice the solos to his rythm tracks.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

Got some photos...
Yeah, this came out blurry, but I've got a bunch of 3.5X5 and 4x6's too. These are 8x10's.

Some tickets and stuff...
Bottom left is from Chicago 1982 where they took the Tribute photo, Top right is a photographers pass from Chicago 1981.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

The Burrn Tribute book is perhaps the coolest... It's all in Japanese, the text is from one of the articles in the The Day The Music Died section... the pictures are fantastic. The cover picture is actually a dust jacket and the book itself is grey. I can't scan or take pictures of all the pages but I did put one in...

Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Randy Perry wrote:Ok, here are some books:
The book bottom left came with a cassette tape that is setting on the book. It's Wolf Marshall going over Randy's solos and the tape plays along with the book and lets you practice the solos to his rythm tracks.
Whats happening on that picture right below?