Never seen this photo of RR before Stay clear of this seller

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Never seen this photo of RR before Stay clear of this seller

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This is a new pic which i have not seen before ive seen a similar one which is probably from the same set of pics.He has the same purple shirt on in this photo.Please do not buy from this seller as he has a bad reputation and he sells poor quality scanned prints of photos which he states are his own work etc.But he just takes them from websites and makes a fast buck...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN-p ... dZViewItem
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

That picture was up @ .tk just the other day. The asshole scanned and now trying to make more money off pictures that aren't his. He just make me ill. I really wish someone notify ebay, but what can you do? Ebay would just probably say that it is his right to sell what he pleases. UUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! He just pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

OK, I talked to ebay, and this is what the lady said we should do.
Go to contact us.
Click on listings and violations.
Continue.
Subtopic: Copy of your listing.
2nd subtopic: Someone copied text or pictures from another Web or eBay user.
Continue.
Under Contact Customer Support, click on email us.
This is what comes up:

My Messages: Contact eBay Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm that your email is about "Someone copied text or pictures from another Web site or eBay user"
Step 2: If the "Subject" is incorrect, please select a new subject to ensure prompt and accurate processing.
Step 3: After completing all fields in the form, press the Send button.

To: eBay Customer Support
Subject: Someone copied text or pictures from another Web site or eBay user

Please provide details below about the web site or eBay user from which the text or picture was copied.

Enter item number(s):

Up to 10 items separated by commas
(example: 1365609580 , 1748176843)

Enter your question / concern:

Send a copy to my email address

I just got soooo pissed off about this asshole! Maybe it will help, maybe not. I just think that if enough people contact them, stating that the photos he is selling are copies from the forums, maybe they'll stop him. Maybe not. He may have a way of getting out of it. I just thought it may help.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sarab this asshole has been getting away with this for far too long.His t-shirts are made up crap his photos are all stolen from photographers and websites.He has had his collar felt a few times from ebay but all he does is calm down for a few weeks then start up again.He blatantly had two of Alan Perry's photos on ebay stating that his 'friend' took them etc.Alan got onto his case and reported him to ebay.All he done was carry on selling his other shite.Then a month later he had more pics up ...He was threatened at one point by someone on this board and he said if he didn't stop what he was doing his name and address would go up on the board and he's still doing it now. He's a backward asshole and he needs to be skull f**ked for what he's doing..
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I agree. I was in a very pissy, bitchy mood late last night. I'm a little calmer at the moment, but not for long.
I do believe someone does have his address and he needs to be taken down. I just may have to use my mafia connections to get this loser to get lost forever....
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
LordThurisaz
Cool Member

Post by LordThurisaz »

Sarab wrote:I agree. I was in a very pissy, bitchy mood late last night. I'm a little calmer at the moment, but not for long.
I do believe someone does have his address and he needs to be taken down. I just may have to use my mafia connections to get this loser to get lost forever....
If that doesn't help, I hear Vinnie Vincent has some mafia connections keeping him afloat while he "tries" to construct yet another line-up for Invasion. :lol: All joking aside, someone should break their foot off in this guy's poop-slope.
LTD FX260 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, E/Drop D]
LTD H500 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, D/Drop C]
LTD H1001 [81/85] [10s, C#/Drop B]
GCB-95 [mod soon]
Boss SD-1 [mod soon]
Fryette Sig:X [soon]
Ampeg V412 [Emi Governor/MOW]
Randall RS412LB [Emi Super V]
DR strings
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Y'know, in my opinion, this guy is making a buck because Randy fans are too stupid to pay attention.

Spread the word about him and he'll stop making money off of these pictures. Once the pics aren't worth anything to him, he'll move on to something new.

However, "Randy Fans" keeping giving this guy money, so the auctions keep appearing.
LordThurisaz
Cool Member

Post by LordThurisaz »

I dunno if anyone has seen these, but I have some fake concert posters, such as a Kiss one for an "83 Elder Tour", and the Ozzy Osbourne poster with the tribute photo for Randy's last fateful day's gig. I doubt he paid much attention to them figuring they were real, but I actually really like them, because they have flaws with them the diehards can spot but the general person can't. Not worth much though.
LTD FX260 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, E/Drop D]
LTD H500 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, D/Drop C]
LTD H1001 [81/85] [10s, C#/Drop B]
GCB-95 [mod soon]
Boss SD-1 [mod soon]
Fryette Sig:X [soon]
Ampeg V412 [Emi Governor/MOW]
Randall RS412LB [Emi Super V]
DR strings
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I can't see the picture, looks it's removed. :?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.