skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

'Signed' LP

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah Joe this guy was at one time an honest reliable dealer who only sold authentic signatures.But greed has getting the better of him and he is putting out forgeries and framed up items that you should keep well clear of..I've been suckered into buying a few things from him in the past and when i look at them now these are nothing but crap forgeries.All he says now is that he bought them in a job lot and what he is selling is the real deal...HA!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah Joe this guy was at one time an honest reliable dealer who only sold authentic signatures.But greed has getting the better of him and he is putting out forgeries and framed up items that you should keep well clear of..I've been suckered into buying a few things from him in the past and when i look at them now these are nothing but crap forgeries.All he says now is that he bought them in a job lot and what he is selling is the real deal...HA!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I wouldn't buy anything from any of these guys who don't include a certificate of Authenticity in the photo. Speaking of the COA, who exactly creates the COA?
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

cableguyxx wrote:Tommy Boy on guarantees:
Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
Ted Nelson, Customer: What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.
Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
I love that movie!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.