Nice Shirt Randy RHODES DOOOH!!

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Nice Shirt Randy RHODES DOOOH!!

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I seen this on ebay for the first time and the annoying thing was that the shirt has been hand airbrushed Cool.The artist goes on to say how he's looked through loads of pics and he thinks he's captured the likeness of RR really well.It's just a pity that he doesn't know how to spell his Fucking name AAAGHHH!!! Rhodes is a little Greek Island Rhoads is the professor on the fretboard.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Randy-Rhodes-airb ... dZViewItem
hairysox33

Post by hairysox33 »

i personally don't like this shirt....
mikegladsz

Post by mikegladsz »

well apart from the fact they spelt the great mans name wrong, they also made a bad job of putting it onto the t-shirt dont you think? ill pass
If Randy had of lived, we would be saying Eddie Van Halen who? - Alex Skolnick
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This type of art has to be very careful, its a thin line between good and horrific :? :wink:

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah on a second look the attention to detail is very dull.The head stock on the guitar is ? and the proportion of the size of the guitar I.E the distance from the trem block to the inside of the V.Randy has developed very chunky thighs aswell and his fingers have a fat look to them. ?? but after my bit bitching i don't think i'll be buying one of those..