It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
Sky wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Yeah i'd like to know which guitar picks he has collected from other players... I'd want to see more then just his Ozzy RR tour memorabilia. As i have most of the items available...Is Bob selling his Blizzard 1980 UK tour passes ? I don't think they issued a tour itinerary for that tour as the dates kept being added as the tour progressed.. But anymore info is welcome Cheers ;-)


There's a copy of the UK tour programme with poster still attached but no tour passes. As for pics, there's one signed by Jake E Lee and one by Zakk both have Ozzy Osbourne on the reverse. 2 Tony Iommi, one signed other has name printed with Black Sabbath on reverse. One of Eric Clapton's printed with 'This is my fucking pick. EC', a few of Gary's a couple signed by him and one with Ken printed on it, 2 Lee Jackson's and a couple signed by Steve Vai, Steve Morse and one signed by Eric Singer with KISS monster on reverse... there are a few others but can't remember them off the top of my head. Personally I like some of the old programmes from Rainbow, Gary Moore and Ozzy days and the tour itineraries that show where the band stayed and in at least one case what was on the menu that night. Cool stuff, I hope it goes to someone who enjoys it.


No mention of a Fender Medium pick used by Randy Rhoads... But every other pick on his listed picks apart from the EB3 picks he used. Even though he has stated he has used grey nylon picks for the last 40 years that i know of. But he conveniently used those EB3 picks when making those early Ozzy albums.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:47 am 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Troy it's the lowest of the low doing this and anyone who pays a fortune for that pick is going to do this on the strength of a letter of provenance from a dishonest guy. I don't want to hear the excuses Oh Bob forgot he had it ..It fell out of one of his suit case's from the 80's. All i know is that it has never been discussed and all of a sudden when its convenient to make some $£$£$£$£$£$£$ he now owns a pick from Randy fkn Rhoads...When the items from the Blizzard of Ozz era sold the pick never got as much as a fkn whisper. When you mentioned the picks to me you never mentioned that Bob had a RR pick for sale WHY??..Bob knows fine well he can cash up on this so called pick and some one is going to get well burnt..


Are you insane??? Not only are you calling Bob a liar and dishonest, you're calling ME a liar and dishonest. Read my previous post. I brought ALL picks back from Australia last year, I asked Bob to write some blurb about the picks last week which is when I found out that the fender medium was Randy's. It's also when I found out who other unsigned picks belonged to. I've just been told by a member of this forum that the fender medium has no trademark meaning it dates from 70s/80s, Randy was the only guitarist that Bob worked with who used Fender mediums but you're suggesting that's all BS and that I magicked a vintage pick from thin air to make what at most would be a few hundred bucks that I then pass on to Bob. Why would I bother? I've no reason to lie about the picks and neither does Bob. You're assuming that all BOO memorabilia was put up for sale, it wasn't I still have some T-shirts. You're also assuming that Bob's memorabilia goes to the highest bidder, it doesn't it goes to fans which is why I refuse to do eBay type auctions. Let's face it Shaun, you've had a grudge against Bob since he refused to authenticate some dodgy signatures you were trying to sell, you sent me a message about how pissed off you were with him because you thought Ozzy & Randy's signatures were genuine and Bob said they were fake. Get off your high-horse and look in the mirror, your accusation reflect your sick mind and the way that you do business, you ought to be ashamed of yourself on SO many levels!

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Last edited by Sky on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:07 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
I still say its bullshit..why has it never been mentioned in 38 years...all the info on Randy's picks is on here and most of the info gathered was researched by me...you just have to look at the photos on here and you'll see the so called RR pick in this bass shape. The info about the fender logo trademark is all mentioned on here. It seems funny you know all this...did you have to do your research for Bob ?.I'm sure when Bob handed you these picks last year he would of said and for the record i've found one of Randy's picks's its the white Fender Medium. So what other generic picks are in this collection ? If Bob has put names to them he's only mentioning the one ??.
As far as me holding a grudge about some signatures i asked Bob to authenticate ???. Is this your smoke screen to make me look like a cunt...Hey at the end of the day anything i have sold connected to RR has been genuine i don't have to issue letters to authenticate that it's genuine only a dodgy seller has to offer them up because the guilt they carry holds no provenance. Good luck to the sucker who buys it..


Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:44 pm 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
I still say its bullshit..why has it never been mentioned in 38 years...all the info on Randy's picks is on here and most of the info gathered was researched by me...you just have to look at the photos on here and you'll see the so called RR pick in this bass shape. The info about the fender logo trademark is all mentioned on here. It seems funny you know all this...did you have to do your reseach for Bob ?. As far as me holding a grudge about some signatures i asked Bob to authenticate ???. Is this your smoke screen to make me look like a cunt...Hey at the end of the day anything i have sold connected to RR has been genuine i don't have to issue letters to authenticate that it's genuine only a dodgy seller has to offer them up because the guilt they carry holds no provenance. Good luck to the sucker who buys it..


You don't need any smokescreen from me to look like a cunt, you do a fine job of advertising your qualities. Like I've already said, the memorabilia doesn't go automatically to the highest bidder. It might have escaped your attention but I don't visit this site unless someone PMs me. I'm not a musician so I'm not interested in guitars, picks or any other equipment used by Randy or any other musician so no I haven't seen whatever it is your talking about in a bass shape (whatever that is). I got the info about the trademark from Bob's FB today, it was written by a fan called Scott who is also member on this site.
To be honest, I don't give a fuck what you believe or what conspiracy theory you dream up next Shaun, I won't be here to read it, I'm fucking off to the Notting Hill Carnival to have a good time.

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:10 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
That's fine by me...i can see through your bull shit you don't fool me. For someone who doesn't visit here regular your ignorence is fkn bliss mate your always quick enough to reply. It's no conspiracy mate i call a spade a fkn spade and this one has been shovelling fkn bullshit.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 am 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
That's fine by me...i can see through your bull shit you don't fool me. For someone who doesn't visit here regular your ignorence is fkn bliss mate your always quick enough to reply. It's no conspiracy mate i call a spade a fkn spade and this one has been shovelling fkn bullshit.



Yeah, you sure have been shovelling BS and still carrying a grudge at the same time. I could't resist coming back to see your predictable response. BTW I never said that the picks that Bob used on BOO or DOAM were for sale and and neither did he so fuck knows where you got that misinformation from. The EB3 picks on sale are from the early 90s, you should have asked rather than jump to the wrong conclusion yet again.

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:50 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
Sky wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
That's fine by me...i can see through your bull shit you don't fool me. For someone who doesn't visit here regular your ignorence is fkn bliss mate your always quick enough to reply. It's no conspiracy mate i call a spade a fkn spade and this one has been shovelling fkn bullshit.



Yeah, you sure have been shovelling BS and still carrying a grudge at the same time. I could't resist coming back to see your predictable response. BTW I never said that the picks that Bob used on BOO or DOAM were for sale and and neither did he so fuck knows where you got that misinformation from. The EB3 picks on sale are from the early 90s, you should have asked rather than jump to the wrong conclusion yet again.


Nicely edited to save your galloping gob You said early that the EB3 picks used on the early Blizzard and Diary albums..But we are talking about the BS generic Fender Medium pick that anyone could of had in a collection. OK i'm just making people aware that everything that comes out of Mr Daisley's mouth isn't always the gospel truth and on this occasion too many things do not add up it's all on here to read. I rest my case...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:58 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
While i'm here may i add if i had any grudge with Bob do you honestly think i'd put a link up on here to help him sell his memorabilia...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:46 am 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
Quote:
Nicely edited to save your galloping gob You said early that the EB3 picks used on the early Blizzard and Diary albums..But we are talking about the BS generic Fender Medium pick that anyone could of had in a collection. OK i'm just making people aware that everything that comes out of Mr Daisley's mouth isn't always the gospel truth and on this occasion too many things do not add up it's all on here to read. I rest my case...


You're right, I corrected an earlier post where I said that Bob still had the EB3 picks that he used on BOO & DOAM - I removed DOAM nothing more because Bob didn't play an EB3 on DOAM. My 'bad'.
Your point was that he didn't mention the pick of Randy's in his book, my point was that he didn't mention ANY picks in his book apart from this ' 'For most of my career I’ve used gauge .88mm Jim Dunlop nylon picks and do to this day.'
You have a history on here for snide comments about Bob and yet you offered £200 for the selection of picks that I originally posted photos of on here at your request. There's nothing generic about the Fender medium that's now on sale, it was used by Randy during the writing/recording sessions and there's nothing you can say that will change that fact.

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Last edited by Sky on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:23 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
Sky wrote:
You're right, I corrected an earlier post where I said that Bob still had the EB3 picks that he used on BOO & DOAM - I removed DOAM nothing more because Bob didn't play an EB3 on DOAM. My 'bad'.
Your point was that he didn't mention the pick of Randy's in his book, my point was that he didn't mention ANY picks in his book apart from this ' 'For most of my career I’ve used gauge .88mm Jim Dunlop nylon picks and do to this day.'
You have a history on here for snide comments about Bob and yet you offered £200 for the selection of picks that I originally posted photos of on here at your request. There's nothing generic about the Fender medium that's now on sale, it was used by Randy during the writing/recording sessions and there's nothing you can say that will change that fact.


You've corrected a few things Troy and your not sticking to the story...Regardless what i say on here someone will buy that generic Fender Medium pick that is not hard to magic from some where. You can go on ebay now and buy 6 of them for $40.00 so i might just be as slippery as Bob. In fact i might just say i bought it from Bob and that's the authenticity nailed. For Facts Sake Flaphunter Bob I would of offered up more for those picks until he added that rogue pick into the mix 'used by Randy' that's another addition to the discription. But being so fkn tight fisted he'd rather do a blind auction so no one knows what the biidding is doing. Even when fans asked Bob do you know if he had a signature pick. Bob never said Yeah i still have one he gave me years ago etc etc...You know why because he's either full of mad dog diarriah or it's all in his book.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:47 pm 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
Quote:
You've corrected a few things Troy and your not sticking to the story...Regardless what i say on here someone will buy that generic Fender Medium pick that is not hard to magic from some where. You can go on ebay now and buy 6 of them for $40.00 so i might just be as slippery as Bob. In fact i might just say i bought it from Bob and that's the authenticity nailed. For Facts Sake Flaphunter Bob I would of offered up more for those picks until he added that rogue pick into the mix 'used by Randy' that's another addition to the discription. But being so fkn tight fisted he'd rather do a blind auction so no one knows what the biidding is doing. Even when fans asked Bob do you know if he had a signature pick. Bob never said Yeah i still have one he gave me years ago etc etc...You know why because he's either full of mad dog diarriah or it's all in his book.


Well, if you don't believe that knowingly lying and cheating will come back and bite you on the arse, go ahead, I don't fancy your chances of a happy life if that's how you do business.
To the best of my knowledge, no fan has ever asked Bob about Randy's picks in the 10 years that I've managed his social media. Nor have I heard him mention any of the stage clothes or backstage passes or programmes or tour itineraries that he's collected since before Rainbow days so why should he mention fkn picks?
If you want to blame someone for selling Bob's stuff in a blind auction blame me, it was all my idea to take it off his hands in the first place, it could've gone to a dealer but I thought it would be good if his stuff went to fans and there's no way I'm doing an eBay type auction.
It's hard not to get personal and fire back when responding to you, you sound so bitter, twisted, and aggressive, and you usually hurl insults at someone. There's a lot of weird shit goes on in your mind Shaun and it doesn't have much to do with reality.
Troy

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4496
It was never mentioned to me, when you had the bag of picks and Bob never said Oh i found a RR pick its not a signature pick its the white Fender Medium. Yeah i was interested in buying the picks yeah i was. Then when i seen the collection of picks on FB and that Fender pick was at the top of the list i seen danger signs. Why was it never mentioned if it was such a star pick amongst all of them. OK i'm finished here, like i said in my previous post it'll sell to some pick collector and i'll be sure to let him know that he has a red heron in his collection.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bob Daisley's personal tour memorabilia for sale.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:43 pm 
Madman

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 384
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
It was never mentioned to me, when you had the bag of picks and Bob never said Oh i found a RR pick its not a signature pick its the white Fender Medium. Yeah i was interested in buying the picks yeah i was. Then when i seen the collection of picks on FB and that Fender pick was at the top of the list i seen danger signs. Why was it never mentioned if it was such a star pick amongst all of them. OK i'm finished here, like i said in my previous post it'll sell to some pick collector and i'll be sure to let him know that he has a red heron in his collection.


I'm not sure what you mean, Bob didn't hand me a bag of picks and discuss them with me while I was in Australia, he gave me 2 suitcases full of tour jackets, stage clothes & a lot of other memorabilia including picks to bring back to the UK. I still haven't gone through everything, I work for a living.
I've already told you that I didn't know that the fender medium was one of Randy's until Bob wrote the comments that are now on his FB. I have no reason to lie about that. You said don't believe me, and you don't believe that Bob got the pick at the writing/recording sessions. That's your problem, but just so that I don't get a 'you never told me...' message from you in the future, I still have a whole load more of Bob's picks that I haven't got a clue about. I also haven't got a clue what picks go for but I should imagine that Randy's will go for a few hundred bucks at the most. I don't know anyone who could be arsed to go through the elaborate scheming you've suggested for that. Yeah, you go ahead and tell the imaginary pick collector that he has a 'red heron' in his collection, he'll probably enjoy that as much as I did.

_________________
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net