Marshall 1959rr Randy Rhoads Signature Amp

Buying & Selling (Ebay or Not)

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

camdenlp
Cool Member

Marshall 1959rr Randy Rhoads Signature Amp

Post by camdenlp »

Unfortunately, I've neglected my transportation situation for far too long. Need a down payment for a new ride. I am therefore selling a couple of my prized possessions. This being my 1959RR amp and matching 2x12 cab. The cab was custom ordered from Sour Mash Guitar Cabs to match the head. It is loaded with 2 Celestion G12T-75's.

I have the original box for the amp, including the paperwork that came with it. Many of you are probably much more experienced with amps and the components within. When I bought this, the original owner disclosed that he had made one modification, supposedly a capacitor put into the path that reduces the amp's likelihood of picking up radio frequencies. I can't remember what he called the mod.

Cosmetically, I'd give the whole thing 9.5/10. Really there are no imperfections that I can see. I've kept her covered and to be honest I haven't had many opportunities to even play it. It is much too loud for suburbia and I'm just a bedroom guitar player...haha

So, here it is. I'd like to sell locally if possible. I'm near Sacramento. For a local sale, $2500 will get you the head and cab, including all the goodies that came with the amp. If I must ship, obviously the cab will pose a problem. Shipping would be extra...We'll work something out if need be.

Pics:

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Marshall 1959rr Randy Rhoads Signature Amp

Post by Shockwave »

Long..shot...but do you still have this lol?