is it wrong to hate the concord

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randy will never die
Mass Poster

is it wrong to hate the concord

Post by randy will never die »

is it wrong to hate the 90s concord that has a flyod rose on it

i know that it keeps the guitar in tune but for some weird reason i like the NOS brass bridge that was oringally on the guitar

charvel NOS BRIDGE

? WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
camdenlp
Cool Member

Re: is it wrong to hate the concord

Post by camdenlp »

I prefer the original bridge, but definitely would love that model with the Floyd if I had the means. No need to hate it my friend
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

I prefer the original bRidge, crown head tuners, and proper blue color..
randy will never die
Mass Poster

randy will never die wrote:is it wrong to hate the 90s concord that has a flyod rose on it

i know that it keeps the guitar in tune but for some weird reason i like the NOS brass bridge that was oringally on the guitar

charvel NOS BRIDGE

? WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
I DONT KNOW WHY I HATE THE FLYOD ROSE SO MUCH
1 OF THE MAIN REASIONS I HATE IS PROBLY THE WAY IT LOOKS
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

When your browsing on the forum asking yourself what question can i post up on UR. Be a bit more creative or scroll through the archives and drag one of the old threads out from ashes, dust it off and start it up again. Surely you do know what brand of chewing gum Randy liked and what type of toilet paper he wiped his ass with FFS.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:When your browsing on the forum asking yourself what question can i post up on UR. Be a bit more creative or scroll through the archives and drag one of the old threads out from ashes, dust it off and start it up again. Surely you do know what brand of chewing gum Randy liked and what type of toilet paper he wiped his ass with FFS.
?????? what are you talking about ???????? a little confused here
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

so it seems.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Stiltzkin wrote:so it seems.
:?: :?: :x :?: :?: :?: HONESTLY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE :?: :?: :x :?: :?: :?:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

you tell us.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:When your browsing on the forum asking yourself what question can i post up on UR. Be a bit more creative or scroll through the archives and drag one of the old threads out from ashes, dust it off and start it up again. Surely you do know what brand of chewing gum Randy liked and what type of toilet paper he wiped his ass with FFS.
?????? what are you talking about ???????? a little confused here
randy will never die wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:so it seems.
:?: :?: :x :?: :?: :?: HONESTLY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE :?: :?: :x :?: :?: :?:
I'd say that older, more established members here get tired of seeing posts like this about hating the look of a floyd rose trem as opposed to a discussion on something relevant to Randy Rhoads, such as a subject from a few years back before you were here that maybe you'd like to comment on.

Your comment on the Floyd could easily have been added to any number of threads on the Concorde guitar rather than creating a new thread simply to hate on something. Make sense?

In addition, Idol & Stiltzkin seem a bit annoyed that you seem to create new topics daily just to create new topics daily. Shaun and Stiltzkin butt heads here a bit, but we've all been here since the beginning and have each added our fair share to the knowledge base. Maybe you could look through the archives and add your 2 cents to the discussions we've had over the years?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah don't try to be original Nicky, with trying to think you can ask a sensible RR question, that has never been asked. Believe me it's not easy i've rattled my head and tried to think of that question no one has asked ??. Like Paul says your better off picking out an old topic and putting you reply to it. It was your phrasing in the original question. Why would you hate a guitar ? dislike it or not to be in your flavour of style....Will a guitar hate you back if you don't love it and treat it right LOL!!