CONCORD IS READY FOR ORDER

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

basicswatch

CONCORD IS READY FOR ORDER

Post by basicswatch »

OK I KNOW MANY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR US TO FINISH THE RR CONCORD AND WE ARE FINALLY READY. WE HAVE WORKED FOR ALMOST A YEAR GETTING SPECS AND MEASURMANTS TO MAKE SURE THIS GUITAR IS EXACT. KEEP IN MIND THIS GUITAR IS ALL MAYPLE WOOD EXCEPT FOR THE EBONY FRETBOARD, SO IT WILL NOT BE AS CHEAP AS THE POLKADOT. WE ARE ALSO PRODUCING THIS GUITAR IN THE USA BY A VERY WELL KNOWN CRAFTED LUTHIER, SO IT IS GOING TO BE KICK ASS QUALITY LIKE THE REAL TIBUTE MODEL BUT WITHOUT THE $12,000 PRICE TAG. OURS IS GOING TO SELL FOR $2,000. I TRIED TO GET THIS PRICE LOWER BUT CAN'T BECAUSE OF THE MATERIALS NEEDED. ONLY THING IT WILL NOT HAVE A JACKSON LOGO ON THE HEADSTOCK, ( COPYRIGHT) ISSUES, BUT YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN GET ONE ON EBAY AND STICK IT ON. YOU CAN EVEN SHOOT A GLOSS OVER IT AND IT WILL LOOK PRETTY ORIGINAL. TO START WE WILL TAKE ORDERS A TOTAL OF 8 TO START. IT WILL TAKE 4 TO 5 WEEKS TO GET YOUR GUITAR AFTER PAYMENT. AFTER THESE ORDERS WE MAY NOT TAKE ANY UNTIL A MONTH LATER AS WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE MATERIALS. I GET THROUGH EBAY (ZOESANDRA) ABOUT ONE TO 2 EMAILS A DAY FOR PEOPLE WAITING FOR THIS GUITAR TO BE READY TO ORDER. SO IT;S POSSIBLE THE FIRST 8 WILL BE GONE RIGHT AWAY. BUT DON'T WORRY WE WILL START FULL PRODUCTION IN A MONTH HERE EVERYONE CAN ORDER. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF A LITTLE LONGER PERIOD ALSO TO START FULL PRODUCTION BUT RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS AS I AM STATING. THE GUITARS WILL BE MADE TO THE EXACT SPECS AS THE REAL ONE. BUT WE WILL NOT BE AGEING THE HARDWARE OR PUTTING BLACK TAPE ON THE BACK. I AM SELLING THE FIRST 8 THROUGH PHONE ONLY NOT EBAY. SO IF INTERESTED IN ORDERING YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 310-248-0006. IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.THANKS ALL
TIM
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Re: CONCORD IS READY FOR ORDER

Post by TheMrAxeman »

any pics of the concorde?
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
basicswatch

Post by basicswatch »

We will not have pics until the first guitars are done and completed. Then I will post pictures. We have prototype guitars that had to be made in order to get these perfect. But none of these prototypes are perfect. but now that all changes have been made to equipment the next ones made will be perfect copies. I wanted to make sure these guitars are the same as the original and the tribute model. So don't worry about ordering as you all know i back my guitars and take care of my customers. This guitar will be the most awesome guitar you will own besides the polkadot. Keep in mind to make a all mayple guitar today is very very expensive. They do not even make guitars with mayple anymore only custom orders and that is upon availability only. So unless you are a rock star or are willing to spend big bucks like $6,000 + you will not get a mayple guitar. The guitars today with mayple are just maple veneer tops. What a joke. SO grab one of these babies while you can because I don't know how long I can get material to make them for this price.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

Wait, so when will u have the finished versions with pics?
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

basicswatch wrote:We will not have pics until the first guitars are done and completed. Then I will post pictures.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

"done and completed"

I like that :D
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:"done and completed"

A smartass in every room.. I love it!! ;)
Live Life Stronger Than Death
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:"done and completed"

A smartass in every room.. I love it!! ;)
Live Life Stronger Than Death
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

I only want to comment on the aspect of mayple (maple). I am assuming it is maple, as I have never heard of mayple.

Carvin offers full maple guitars for only a $50 up charge from the standard which is alder. So not too much more. I also recall GMW offering maple for about the same up charge, maybe even 100 dollars.

2000 is reasonable price as long as build quality is there. So I am not really interested in niggling over the price. Keep in mind I don't mind you guys making money. That is not and never has been a problem for me. Just not sure maple is the sole reason for the cost. And I really don't care what the reason is. Just saying.

Do you guys cover the fret ends with the binding like Randy's (Gibson style) or do you leave them open (Like everyone else)? Do you offer OFR on your bridges?

I would love to get one of these. I had to sell my Jackal some time ago and I miss that guitar and cannot afford a Jackson guitar. And these seems like a reasonable alternative.

Thanks.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

what colour are you doing the stripe/headstock?????

you know randys was soft maple and not rock maple right???.........apparently his guitar is lighter the the studded strap he use on it :shock:
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Any words on this new model? When can we see some pics? Thanks.
moonchild77

Post by moonchild77 »

Anyone seen pictures of it yet?
basicswatch

Post by basicswatch »

Ok we finished the first one and yes we will have binding around the fretboard. this first model does not but the new ones will. We also will be putting a fender type jack instead of flat. All in All the cost of the guitar is just the overall cost. Stripes was very hard to do. If someone knows of a templet available let me know. You can see pics by link below. and we are taking orders but only 6 every 6 weeks. So when we get 6 orders they must be complete before we take more.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... %20guitar/
the crush
Cool Member

Post by the crush »

the body looks off to me does not seem to look right but could be wrong what does everyone else think
check out my guitar playing here
http://www.reverbnation.com/sinsofamadman
check out my custom RR guitar
built by VonLinsowe Custom Guitars Facebook
check out my ozzy tribute band Sins of a Madman on FB or www.sins of a madman.com or on YouTube
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

the crush wrote:the body looks off to me does not seem to look right but could be wrong what does everyone else think

Very first thought I had was, "The v angles are wrong."