RR10

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ptate
Cool Member

RR10

Post by ptate »

Just managed to add a Randy Rhoads 10D to my collection, for a measly £60....!!!! What a bargain........

Nice and shiny black, made in Japan, locking trem and Duncan designed buckers......Sat in a pawnbrokers window..... :D :lol: :D

Shame I can't stand the neck thickness (too thin), but it'll look good on my wall anyway......(beat's pictures of the in-laws..... :lol: )
ptate
Cool Member

Post by ptate »

Here she is:

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

wow what a bargain especially for a made in Japan Jackson. LOL at the inlaw comments.

I always say that seeing the inlaws is like going to the dentist. You have to go every now and again, you dread it...but it is never as bad as you feared and once you have gone you don't have to go again for another few months LOL
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Wow I don't play guitar but even I would have bought this.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Nice Axe !!! The trem system alone would be about £60 How much do these go for brand new.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shaun I have been googling and £400-£500 seems the going rate price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jackson-RX10D-Ran ... 032wt_1026
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
ptate
Cool Member

Post by ptate »

Cheers gentlemen,

Having been on the look out for a Jackson Rhoads for some time, to sit with my other axes, plus having a friend who previously owned one (not as good as this); I was "gobsmacked" to see this beauty up for sale at so low a price.

Having inspected it fully, there are no real flaws and everything is perfect.....!!

I already knew the price was around the £4-500 new, so couldn't get my cash out quick enough.

Amazingly, they had a beaten up Epiphone Les Paul Studio in there as well, but for a ridiculously high £249......!!!! (they can be bought for that price new).

As a long-time non-trem user, learning to play with one is proving to be erratic to say the least..... :lol:

Matt, dentist and in-laws (LOL)......
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Welcome to the trem squad :D

I've actually been trying to get away from using trems, but I still love a bit of wiggle :P