Gibson ES 330

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Ritchie wrote:Hmmmm that's strange , the pic i posted yesterday has gone ???
Hi Ritchie

Some of the phots have gone too in the pics of us thread too.
It must b a glitch of some sort :?

Matt

ps pupil turning up in 5 minutes and have been on Guitar Villages website :) !!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

yes it must have happened when the power was cut the other night ...

Did you see anything you want on the GV website ?.. stupid question huh .. LOL !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ritchie wrote:yes it must have happened when the power was cut the other night ...

Did you see anything you want on the GV website ?.. stupid question huh .. LOL !
A 1960's Epiphone Sorrento, a 335 dot reissue, a 339, a 330, Peerless Manhatton LMAO...Yes a few

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Ya i was looking at the GV site and saw those Peerless guitars , where are they made etc .. i have never heard of them before .

But i have to say GV prices are expensive ! , whooweee some insane dollars asked there . I really would hope they were flexable with offers to make a sale ?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ricthie,

They are not bad price wise, well actuallly there Gibson stuff is very competitive. Gibson have increased prices the last couple of months in the uk.

A Les Paul studio for example is pushing a grand and a Custom £2500,

Peerless have some fantastic endorsees including ace guitarist and folk musician Richard Thompson. They are made in Korea though.

Matt