PDV Tremollo

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Dino

Post by Dino »

Ritchie wrote:Well you see dino you had quoted me in 4 replies above , so i was wondering if you were replying to me .. that's all . It seemed a slightly smart ass pompous reply , was that your intention ? and as far as taking personal offense to information posted on this forum .. i gotta say dude .. shit , ya got me there .. i have no clue what the hell made you say that ..
"smart ass pompous reply"? Really?
I posted general information explaining why I felt string trees were important due to the fact that someone suggested to simply remove them.

For you to respond with "was the post for my benefit" seemed to be a "smart ass pompous" response IMO ... and I don't mean "slightly".

Bottom line ... someone asked for suggestions on how to keep a vintage trem in tune. Nifareus offered an excellent response, but also suggested removing string trees all together, which I don't necessarily agree with in all cases ... hence my repsonse. :wink:

As for your suggestions? ... "go buy a pointy guitar with a Floyd". :lol:

Seriously dude ... get over yourself.
There just may be other members of this forum who appreciate the information I provided. As far as it being "for your benefit"? Only you can answer that. :wink:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Blah blah whatever dude .. it's all good .
................................................................Image...............................................................................