Saving money

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Saving money

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I promised when I got Robot Guitar I would not order pizza or get cabs for 6 months and use busses.

So far I have saved almost half Robot Guitars money!! I actually really like the bus now. I have started getting through a book a week too,

I would advise anyone if possible sometimes to do something similar. For example if you like booze and go out 3/4 times a week.

Go out once, go to the off license and use the difference to buy fun things!!

God bless gear!!
Matt :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: Saving money

Post by siro_angel »

I like using the bus.. but i prefer to walk if wherever i go is in walking distance (2 miles is my limit) only use the bus if i start having a panic attack and i want to leave on a quick sharp.

But hey! How is the robot guitar doing?

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

well done Matt!

i save quite a lot of money simply because i dont go out much and even if i do i dont drink hardly anything. The reason; i drink therefore i must pee. Running to the bathroom all night is just a pain.

im richer than most other students because of this, i end up spending the difference on gear and music.

Not too keen on busses, they confuse me :lol: ...but if i have too!

Rob
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

rice_pudding wrote:well done Matt!

i save quite a lot of money simply because i dont go out much and even if i do i dont drink hardly anything. The reason; i drink therefore i must pee. Running to the bathroom all night is just a pain.

im richer than most other students because of this, i end up spending the difference on gear and music.

Not too keen on busses, they confuse me :lol: ...but if i have too!

Rob
I haven't drank for a week and have been drinking water most nights. i feel great! When I do this and practice loads and also go to the gym I feel much more concentrated and mentally stable LOL

You may debate the last bit.

Matt

ps Mr Pudding you are a cheap night out. Black current and sodas obn me at the guitar society
:D :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Matthew wrote: I haven't drank for a week and have been drinking water most nights. i feel great! When I do this and practice loads and also go to the gym I feel much more concentrated and mentally stable LOL

You may debate the last bit.

Matt

ps Mr Pudding you are a cheap night out. Black current and sodas obn me at the guitar society
:D :D
I dont drink alcohol much either, i prefer diet coke, even if i do look like a sissy LOL. Recently i've been mixing beer with diet coke, its a damn good drink you should give it a go. Plus it prompts worried looks from bartenders. :lol: