Gibson 500t pick up for sale

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Gibson 500t pick up for sale

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi guys

I am selling my Flying V neck pick up: a Gibson 500T Ceramic Magnet. Humbucker

It is in mint condition and I want just $60 for it (£30)...new it is around 100 dollars or 100 pounds.

http://www.music123.com/Gibson-500T-Sup ... 6.Music123

Iy is a screeching metal pick up. Give me a pm if you are interested.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

thats a very generous offer for the members of this board :D

im tempted to make you an offer myself but im going to go with the "if it aint broke dont fix it" philosophy (bad things have happened when i broke this rule in the past :( )

since your selling it i assume you've already got a replacement, so what pickup are you using now?
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

rice_pudding wrote:
since your selling it i assume you've already got a replacement, so what pickup are you using now?
I think Matt's using a EMG lol im not sure could be wrong..

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

siro_angel wrote:
rice_pudding wrote:
I think Matt's using a EMG lol im not sure could be wrong..

Simon
there are so many pickups (even for just one brand) its hard to really know what you want. :? After a lot of consideration i think if i ever replaced my pickup (s) on my LP id get a seymour duncan peraly gates for the bridge
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I have 57 Classics on my Epiphone Sheraton and Gibson Les Paul. I get a real smooth clean tone with these. I have had a EMG 81 on the neck on the v for a while and about to add an 85. I use the V for dark mid range sounds when I record.

My friend on here is also customing his Les Paul and is buying these off me. The 500 wakes the dead. :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt