Fav Guitar ?

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zmack mylde
Cool Member

Post by zmack mylde »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Image

That's the one..oh my God I'm picking it up from the store next week, I have it on layaway. I originally went to the guitar store to buy a PRS. That Ibanez caught my eye, so I plugged it in...i liked it better than the PRS...so I chose that one. I was amazed by the fat sound.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

At one point, I've owned an RR3, a Fender Strat, an Ibanez RG something or other, a Gibson SG standard, a Gibson Explorer and a Gibson SG Special.
The Gibson SG Special takes the cake on best guitar in my opinion. It cost me 800 bucks but it's worth nearly twice that much. It sounds like God, it's light...I just love it. I'll never part with it.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Skully wrote: The Gibson SG Special takes the cake on best guitar in my opinion. It cost me 800 bucks but it's worth nearly twice that much. It sounds like God, it's light...I just love it. I'll never part with it.
We own an SG Platinum Special and yeah I completely agree. The workmanship and tone and neck..in fact the whole damn thing is a work of art.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt