Jackson Concorde Parts List?

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Robthewild1

Jackson Concorde Parts List?

Post by Robthewild1 »

Hey guys, a while back (I think it was posted here some where) someone posted a complete parts list to Randy's Jackson Concorde? I remember it had brands and certain specs down to his trem unit to the vol/tone pots. But, I can't seem to track it down again. I think it might have been posted a long with the Jackson Concorde Relic that came out fairly recently.

I'm finally now getting down to working on my Concorde RareElectricGuitars Restoration. Just bought a Charvel NOS Bridge from a seller on reverb.com (Hopefully that comes in) and some SD pickups for it. Just looking to see what I all I exactly need to get, want to try to get her down to Randy's original specs.
"I don't wanna stop here..." -Randy Rhoads
camdenlp
Cool Member

Re: Jackson Concorde Parts List?

Post by camdenlp »

You need some Gotoh crown tuners with the 90 degree screw posts. They're expensive and somewhat rare. Some older 80s Washburn models use them. Charvel brass rings and knobs. OC Custom Guitars sometimes sells a kit on Ebay. What else am I missing...
Robthewild1

Post by Robthewild1 »

Thanks man. Got what I needed
"I don't wanna stop here..." -Randy Rhoads
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

I ordered from Rare Electric Guitars..Good experience...

Licensed Floyd Rose gold locking tremolo ($270?)
charvel brass guitar volume nobs

Brass back plates

Seymour Duncan jazz SH-2 in neck
Seymour Duncan SH-4 in bridge

Gold pole pieces for the pickups
Brass pickup rings

gotoh crown head

Feel free to pm me...
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Robthewild1 wrote:Hey guys, a while back (I think it was posted here some where) someone posted a complete parts list to Randy's Jackson Concorde? I remember it had brands and certain specs down to his trem unit to the vol/tone pots. But, I can't seem to track it down again. I think it might have been posted a long with the Jackson Concorde Relic that came out fairly recently.

I'm finally now getting down to working on my Concorde RareElectricGuitars Restoration. Just bought a Charvel NOS Bridge from a seller on reverb.com (Hopefully that comes in) and some SD pickups for it. Just looking to see what I all I exactly need to get, want to try to get her down to Randy's original specs.

I was the person that gave the detailed list of parts my friend, I did so to help people with replicas, for replacement parts ect.

If you would like I can remake the entire list if you'd like.

I just recently paid my deposit for a second concord ( my freind really liked mine and I really liked his black beauty custom gibson les Paul). My guitar was worth more than his because I used the detailed list of parts and replaced all of the parts on my concord and got the custom Anvil case the relic Jackson shipped the guitar in, I bought this case and painted the RANDY RHOADS HANDLE WITH CARE on the side like Randy's original. That case alone cost me $1,400 dollars but it was worth it.

I am having a very hard time finding the Charvel NOS brass bridge, I am glad you snagged one I can't find one anywhere in gold brass , I can only find it in silver.

Lastly I have helped one other member on here order the guitar and all the parts, you can see his progress pics of the build from rare electric guitars as well as the finished product in his house