My GMW PDV

Talk about musical equipment, guitars, drums, bass, synths anything.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

RhoadsFan wrote:Wow dude you are SOOO lucky to have all those wonderful instruments. cherish each one as I bet most of us (or some of us...) couldnt even afford one. Nice collection! :D
Who said I COULD afford them!! ha ha ha ha!! I really can't afford them, but I figure it is only money and you can't take it with you when you go, so what the hell!! Thanks for your kind words.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

frank wrote:very nice zakk. do they have different personalities?
Hi there Frank,

Yes they all do have vastly different personalities!! The Epi Zakk Wylde is positively the loud mouth of the group, the GMW is the gentleman, dressed up and the very well spoken one out of the bunch. The two Washburns are very cool and they both sound mellow compared to the PDV and the Zakk. They are Paul Stanley Signature guitars. They remind me of a regular LP with the classic pickups. Very smooth when played smooth and can hold a note for days. I replaced the stock EMG HZs on the Zakk, with the EMGs 81/85 combo. I love them all and I only wish I could play them as well as they should be played. I am a novice weekend warrior guitarist. The most important thing is I guess, is that they bring me a ton of pleasure and joy, even if I am not that very good at guitar.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!